750ti, SDD, and BF4 Giveaway :D

Jdogbf

750ti... 

Thats what I ment

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

And you said 780ti. 

Ok maby i ment 780ti, maby i read the title wrong. But probably not...

But i did

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

yee SSD goodness :33

thanks bunchs

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

this community is just awesome

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

i would love the ssd my ssd broke three days ago!

EOC folding stats - Folding stats - My web folding page stats

Summer Glau: Quote's The future is worth fighting for. Serenity

My linux setup: CPU: I7 2600K @4.5Ghz, MM: Corsair 16GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Radeon his iceq x2 7970, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 750 plus Gold modular

My gaming setup: CPU: I7 3770K @4.7Ghz, MM: Corsair 32GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Gigabyte RX580 8GB, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 860i Platinum modular

excessively small chance but this would help with the build I'm planning for my Dad's new computer

Hey guys I am here to tell you about a giveaway I am doing. It is an international giveaway so anyone can enter. I will be giving away 2 of a prize package to start. each package will have a 750ti and a Kingston V300 SSD (128gb) and more might(and will) be added. So here is how you enter!

Comment on this thread, and thanks for reading this and may the odd ever be in your favor. ;)

Prizes: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2WswN

Kingston SSDNow V300 Series 120GB 2.5" Solid State Disk  $65.99

EVGA GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB Video Card  $149.99

Total: $215.98

Last day to enter is the 31st of April, drawing is May 1st.

This is a re-post of the one with the video because I just had to take out the video apparently. Oh well. :)

Good luck everyone :D

Awesome giveaway. So cool that you are using your own money to run this competition, very nice of you. Good luck to everyone!

I always thought member giveaways were not allowed. but I guess I was wrong. So in that case sweet giveaway. My laptop could really benifit from an SSD, and I could add the 570ti to my friends computer, he is a competitive TF2 player in the Steel Tier, he is only there because he is stuck at 10fps avg. and 20fps max on second lowest res, and all settings down to minimum. he is using onboard graphics for an amd processor from like 2005 or 2006. but the board is awesome, the CPU is 3.0GHz quad core, but that apu is weak, with a 750ti in his comp he would easily make it to silver in one season, and then up to gold after yet another season. I know this because he was beating gold, almost platinum teir highlanders with relative ease when I let him use my PC.

Nothing to see here, move along

I'll take either :)

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

This is perfect i have a 550ti and a mechanical drive. You rock for doing an awesome giveaways!!

i really need a ssd because i dont have one and load times are so anoying ;d. And gpu is needed for mining xD

Count me in, free stuff it awesome! Thanks for doing this man, this is amazing!

My rigs

Spoiler

Desktop CPU: Intel Xeon E5-1680 v2 @ 4.4GHz cooled by a Corsair H105 | Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth X79 | RAM: 32GB G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1600 | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 SC3 Ultra Gaming | SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Crutial M500 240GB + Samsung 840 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM + WB Black 4TB 7200RPM | Case: Fractal Design Meshify C | Mouse: Logitech G402 & MX Master | Keyboard: Poker II  MX Blue & Leopold 10-key pad Box Royals | Monitor: LG 34UB88-P | Audio: Audio-Technica ATH-M50 + FiiO E5 DAC + Rode NT-USB Mini

Laptop Lenovo Yoga 720 4k Touch

I'm sure @terrytek could use the 75ti

But I'd love to win something as well!

Delltopia

Case & Mobo: Stock Dell Optiplex 7010, CPU: i5 3470, RAM: 16gb 1333 DDR3 (1x8gb Corsair Vengence, 2x4gb Random), GPU: Diamond Radeon HD 7970,

PSU: EVGA GQ 650W, SSD: Kingston v300 128gb (OS), HDD: 700gb Seagate 7200rpm (Storage)

How do you people afford these giveaways?!?!? Ah well I'm not complaining! :D Good Luck to all!

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.