750ti, SDD, and BF4 Giveaway :D

Jdogbf

Awesome! Would be nice to finally upgrade my 7y old pc >.< xD

Awesome!

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

This is a pretty serious giveaway

CPU: AMD FX-8350 | CPU Cooler: H80i | Motherboard: Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 | RAM: 8GB Kingston Beast 1866MHz

Case: Define R4 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 780ti | PSU: Corsair CX600M | SSD: 250GB Samsung 840 EVO

.... and a Partridge in a pear tree! 

Wow very generous of you to do this. I like free stuff...

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

Hey guys I am here to tell you about a giveaway I am doing. It is an international giveaway so anyone can enter. I will be giving away 2 of a prize package to start. each package will have a 750ti and a Kingston V300 SSD (128gb) and more might(and will) be added. So here is how you enter!

Comment on this thread, and thanks for reading this and may the odd ever be in your favor. ;)

Prizes: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2WswN

Kingston SSDNow V300 Series 120GB 2.5" Solid State Disk  $65.99

EVGA GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB Video Card  $149.99

Total: $215.98

Last day to enter is the 31st of April, drawing is May 1st.

This is a re-post of the one with the video because I just had to take out the video apparently. Oh well. :)

free shit FOR EVERYONE :D

I have a Gainward GTX650, and an old 500GB WD HDD from 2005, i need this....

Oh sweet. I would love to win this! I'm making a micro atx build for common uses for my friend. He was about to blow $1500 for a mac... But this would save me a bit of money and I'd make a nice little profit off of this.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

Seriously generous giveaway man, would love to win!

Arc Midi R2 | ASUS M5A97r2.0 | AMD FX-8350 | EVGA GTX 780 FTW Edition | Corsair Vengeance 8gb | Corsair RM650w Gold | H100i Cooler | 128gb Samsung SSD | 2tb Seagate Barracuda | 3tb Seagate External

Peripherals: 23" Samsung SyncMaster2333 | Acer 27" 1080p | Corsair Vengenance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Logitech G602 | Razer Megalodon Headset | Vespula Gaming Pad

Hey guys I am here to tell you about a giveaway I am doing. It is an international giveaway so anyone can enter. I will be giving away 2 of a prize package to start. each package will have a 750ti and a Kingston V300 SSD (128gb) and more might(and will) be added. So here is how you enter!

Comment on this thread, and thanks for reading this and may the odd ever be in your favor. ;)

Prizes: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2WswN

Kingston SSDNow V300 Series 120GB 2.5" Solid State Disk  $65.99

EVGA GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB Video Card  $149.99

Total: $215.98

Last day to enter is the 31st of April, drawing is May 1st.

This is a re-post of the one with the video because I just had to take out the video apparently. Oh well. :)

Super generous, jdogbf. Looking forward to seeing who gets that 750 Ti!

LTT Recruit: Tacoma | Organization: UOLTT Conglomerate | Group: Salvage and Military | Fleet: Anvil Carrack, Aegis Retaliator and CO Mustang Omega

Appreciation to: artofinca.com | UOLTT Conglomerate on RSI and LTT

If you don't know what my avatar is, it's from: Silverhawks

Wow gold contributor and all that. You have alot of money to burn don't you haha.

•  i7 4770k @4.5ghz 1.248v • Noctua NHD14  •  ASUS MAXIMUS VI Hero •  Asus STIRIX 980 Ti •

•  Corsair Vengeance Pro 16Gb  •  Samsung 840 250gb + Samsung 1TB 7200RPM •  BenQ XL2430T 144Hz  •

•  Fractal Design R4  •  CoolerMaster GX650 80+ •  Razer Deathadder Chroma  •  Filco Ninja 2 Red  •  HD600/HE-4/ Fiio E17  • 

Very generous of you, think I'll enter then :) - Thanks

Intel i7 4770k @4.5ghz, Asus Maximus VI Formula, Asus Geforce GTX 780, Corsair h100i, Corsair Neutron GTX 240gb, WD Black 1tb, Corsair 750D, Corsair AX860i w/ Sleeved Cables.

I rarely leave the build logs section.