DrDisrespect Permanently Banned from Twitch

Rupe

this whole thread discussion is basically an infowars page screenshot filled with conspiracy & rumors.

Details separate people.

4 minutes ago, Tech_Dreamer said:

this whole thread discussion is basically an infowars page screenshot filled with conspiracy & rumors.

Eh, we never tried to sell you anything. Unless....

LTTSTORE.COM

30 minutes ago, Tech_Dreamer said:

Its fun to speculate, at the end of it all someone gets to be right.

tenor.gif.294c30a8fe7251c34dcccf6afe4c0f17.gif

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

3 minutes ago, Master Disaster said:

tenor.gif.294c30a8fe7251c34dcccf6afe4c0f17.gif

Or not in the case that it is something completely different. For me personally the "breach of contract/ switching to another platform"- theory is my new champion because it would fit all the stuff that has happened.

1 minute ago, NeuesTestament said:

Or not in the case that it is something completely different. For me personally the "breach of contract/ switching to another platform"- theory is my new champion because it would fit all the stuff that has happened.

except how Discord plays into it... How would him breaching contact with Twitch, constitute him losing his discord partnership? 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

26 minutes ago, NeuesTestament said:

Don't believe a word of it personally. That would be like getting a text from work saying they're firing you but are not going to tell you why.

The only way what he said is true is if he's misrepresenting it to us. Maybe because it was getting close to the weekend they told him they would discuss it with him when the working week starts again.

At his level of employment with Twitch he will have a direct contact number for Twitch staff available to him. Remember that in March, he & Twitch signed a $10 million contract. You're telling me he didn't think to pick up the phone and call his partner manager?

Unless Twitch has been instructed by Law Enforcement to no not tell him they HAVE TO tell him the reason why they fired him and terminated his contract.

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

1 hour ago, NeuesTestament said:

For me personally the "breach of contract/ switching to another platform"

if that's all it is, then they absolutely would have told him the reason for his ban. if DD is being truthful that twitch didn't notify him and is refusing to tell him the reason, then that is some incredibly shitty management for a person that has probably raked in a good lump of cash for twitch. Twitch make some dumb decisions some times, but this just makes zero sense

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

9 minutes ago, Arika S said:

if that's all it is, then they absolutely would have told him the reason for his ban. if DD is being truthful that twitch didn't notify him and is refusing to tell him the reason, then that is some incredibly shitty management for a person that has probably raked in a good lump of cash for twitch. Twitch make some dumb decisions some times, but this just makes zero sense

Not if there is litigation going on which would likely be the case.

13 minutes ago, NeuesTestament said:

Not if there is litigation going on which would likely be the case.

litigation where the defendant doesn't know what they are being accused of?

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

23 minutes ago, Arika S said:

litigation where the defendant doesn't know what they are being accused of?

He might very well know but just not talk about it publically. Also Twitch doesn't have to give him the reason for the ban upfront. I find it hard to believe that there was absolutely zero communcation between Twitch and him concerning this issue.

Edit: I also just noticed that he wrote "specific reason" instead of reason. That is also interesting.

5 hours ago, Master Disaster said:

You can't argue with this... 

It's an alimony dispute. 

#NeverSawItComing

Cor Caeruleus Reborn v6

Spoiler

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K

CPU Cooler: be quiet! - PURE ROCK 
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver - 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste 
Motherboard: ASRock Z370 Extreme4
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 2x8GB 3200/14
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 
Storage: Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Storage: Western Digital - BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA - 970 SSC ACX (1080 is in RMA)
Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 w/Window (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA P2 750W with CableMod blue/black Pro Series
Optical Drive: LG - WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit and Linux Mint Serena
Keyboard: Logitech - G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Logitech - G502 Wired Optical Mouse
Headphones: Logitech - G430 7.1 Channel  Headset
Speakers: Logitech - Z506 155W 5.1ch Speakers

There's been some pretty wild theories & speculation going around over the past few days buts its looking like the actual reason behind his ban is pretty mundane. Remember this is all rumour mill, take with appropriate salt.

Apparently he had been getting quite political on his stream and he had also started to talk about conspiracy nut jobs openly on his stream. Apparently Twitch had asked him to stop and apparently he refused. The day before his ban he was talking about conservative politics and conspiracy theories and apparently that was enough for Twitch to pull the plug. If you notice the first topic he talked about after seeing the text on his phone was David Icke, the guy responsible for the "Coronavirus is caused by 5G" claims, almost as a last fuck you to Twitch.

The rumour is he has hired a legal team and is looking into suing Twitch for a breach of contract. Twitch apparently have no intention of releasing a public statement but if legal action is taken (depends on if his lawyers think he has a case or not) then it will be made public eventually. If not then we might not ever find out the reason for sure.

TBH anybody openly supporting David Icke should be removed from public forums, especially one with access to such a large audience. Assuming that is the reason why then good job to Twitch for putting their audience above their bank balance.

2 hours ago, Master Disaster said:

If you notice the first topic he talked about after seeing the text on his phone was David Icke, the guy responsible for the "Coronavirus is caused by 5G" claims, almost as a last fuck you to Twitch.

wait... he was supporting david icke? or he was talking shit about him?  I currently dont have access to twitch/youtube/most websites right now or I'd look up the clip.

Desktop: AMD Ryzen 5 3600x, X570 ASUS Prime Pro, 32gb Crucial Ballistix 3600mhz CL16,

EVGA Geforce GTX 1080 Ti SC Black Edition

Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG279QM 27" 1080P @ 280hz and LG CX 4k tv

Hopes and Dreams: EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 and Ryzen 9 5950x

On 6/26/2020 at 9:31 PM, Taf the Ghost said:

This is Twitch we're talking about. One of the top e-girls wouldn't get permabanned for killing someone on stream. The Simp is Strong with the Twitch staff.

On 6/26/2020 at 11:19 PM, Rohith_Kumar_Sp said:

Edit: Trigger word warning. 

really? i can list a plethora of things the other thot channels have done that's way worse than him, seems like they pick and choose which rules applies to whom at their will.

Exactly what I was gonna say lmao, twitch staffers are all e girl simps

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 auros pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

9 minutes ago, stewarjr said:

wait... he was supporting david icke? or he was talking shit about him?  I currently dont have access to twitch/youtube/most websites right now or I'd look up the clip.

If I remember or understood correctly he was recommending him and told his ideas are eye opening or something and told he's going to buy his book. 

2 minutes ago, nonamesm3 said:

If I remember or understood correctly he was recommending him and told his ideas are eye opening or something and told he's going to buy his book. 

oh yikes.  Even in jest that's a bit over the top haha.  Still seems crazy they would ban him permanently for that though.

Desktop: AMD Ryzen 5 3600x, X570 ASUS Prime Pro, 32gb Crucial Ballistix 3600mhz CL16,

EVGA Geforce GTX 1080 Ti SC Black Edition

Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG279QM 27" 1080P @ 280hz and LG CX 4k tv

Hopes and Dreams: EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 and Ryzen 9 5950x

5 hours ago, stewarjr said:

He said that Ickes ideas were eye opening, that he had bought Ickes book and that others should buy it too.

5 hours ago, stewarjr said:

oh yikes.  Even in jest that's a bit over the top haha.  Still seems crazy they would ban him permanently for that though.

Does it? Openly supporting someone like Icke (I believe there were also other occasions where he talked about others too) on his stream in this day in age is a pretty big deal. I'd imagine Twitch wouldn't want to be seen to be supporting anybody who is preaching that kind of nonsense, especially with everything that's been happening over the last 6 months or so on social media platforms. Fake news and conspiracy theories have become a very contentious topic and all social media platforms have been scrambling to distance themselves from it. Facebook & Twitter have banned lots people over it (including Icke himself). TBH it seems pretty logical that Twitch would remove someone who was telling others to go look into him as quickly as possible. Imagine the headlines, "One of Twitches biggest partners is supporting fake news, Twitch fails to act".

1 hour ago, Master Disaster said:

(I believe there were also other occasions where he talked about others too)

I think he also showed a video (or multiple videos) about covid19 conspiracies, like the 5G thing.

8 minutes ago, lewdicrous said:

I think he also showed a video (or multiple videos) about covid19 conspiracies, like the 5G thing.

Then IMO he deserved to be removed.

9 hours ago, Master Disaster said:

There's been some pretty wild theories & speculation going around over the past few days buts its looking like the actual reason behind his ban is pretty mundane. Remember this is all rumour mill, take with appropriate salt.

Apparently he had been getting quite political on his stream and he had also started to talk about conspiracy nut jobs openly on his stream. Apparently Twitch had asked him to stop and apparently he refused. The day before his ban he was talking about conservative politics and conspiracy theories and apparently that was enough for Twitch to pull the plug. If you notice the first topic he talked about after seeing the text on his phone was David Icke, the guy responsible for the "Coronavirus is caused by 5G" claims, almost as a last fuck you to Twitch.

The rumour is he has hired a legal team and is looking into suing Twitch for a breach of contract. Twitch apparently have no intention of releasing a public statement but if legal action is taken (depends on if his lawyers think he has a case or not) then it will be made public eventually. If not then we might not ever find out the reason for sure.

TBH anybody openly supporting David Icke should be removed from public forums, especially one with access to such a large audience. Assuming that is the reason why then good job to Twitch for putting their audience above their bank balance.

7 hours ago, stewarjr said:

1 hour ago, Master Disaster said:

He said that Ickes ideas were eye opening, that he had bought Ickes book and that others should buy it too.

Does it? Openly supporting someone like Icke (I believe there were also other occasions where he talked about others too) on his stream in this day in age is a pretty big deal. I'd imagine Twitch wouldn't want to be seen to be supporting anybody who is preaching that kind of nonsense, especially with everything that's been happening over the last 6 months or so on social media platforms. Fake news and conspiracy theories have become a very contentious topic and all social media platforms have been scrambling to distance themselves from it. Facebook & Twitter have banned lots people over it (including Icke himself). TBH it seems pretty logical that Twitch would remove someone who was telling others to go look into him as quickly as possible. Imagine the headlines, "One of Twitches biggest partners is supporting fake news, Twitch fails to act".

Amazon doesn't care about him talking about David Icke. You know, because Amazon sells David Icke material on their own website and all.

The whole conspiracy theory about him being banned for talking about a conspiracy theorist is both sad and cringe worthy.

MacBook Pro 16 i9-9980HK - Radeon Pro 5500m 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 2TB NVME

iPhone 12 Mini / Sony WH-1000XM4 / Bose Companion 20

8 minutes ago, Vitamanic said:

Amazon doesn't care about him talking about David Icke. You know, because Amazon sells David Icke material on their own website and all.

The whole conspiracy theory about him being banned for talking about a conspiracy theorist is both sad and cringe worthy.

Amazon is not Twitch. Its one thing to sell a book, its another entirely to allow somebody to preach conspiracy theories to a potential audience of hundreds of thousands of people on a live streaming platform.

Right now this entire area is considered toxic and no public platform wants anything to do with it.

4 minutes ago, Master Disaster said:

Amazon is not Twitch. Its one thing to sell a book, its another entirely to allow somebody to preach conspiracy theories to a potential audience of hundreds of thousands of people on a live streaming platform.

Right now this entire area is considered toxic and no public platform wants anything to do with it.

Amazon owns Twitch... Amazon lets the author directly preach to its multi-billion person audience.

You're disdain for conspiracy theories is weird because you're literally pedaling one right now. Of all things likely to cause such a significant action against him, talking about 5G is the most outlandish and unlikely.

MacBook Pro 16 i9-9980HK - Radeon Pro 5500m 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 2TB NVME

iPhone 12 Mini / Sony WH-1000XM4 / Bose Companion 20

10 minutes ago, Vitamanic said:

Amazon owns Twitch... Amazon lets the author directly preach to its multi-billion person audience.

You're disdain for conspiracy theories is weird because you're literally pedaling one right now. Of all things likely to cause such a significant action against him, talking about 5G is the most outlandish and unlikely.

You do realise there is historic precedence regarding silencing authors, right? It's something that has happened in the past and it didn't go down well then.

Quite frankly if you cannot differentiate between selling a book and allowing a person to openly advocate conspiracy theories live to an audience then that is your problem.

Right now this is generally considered to be the best theory as for the reasoning behind his ban. Also fun fact, having a theory about something and pushing a conspiracy theory are not the same thing, the latter has to have an unlawful or malicious intent.

28 minutes ago, Vitamanic said:

If a book store is selling books doesn’t mean that everybody working there agrees with every book. I don’t thing owners of book stores read all their books to make sure they agree with them. 

Amazon selling something doesn’t mean that everybody working on Amazon has tried or read the product. Streaming in Twitch doesn’t mean that you has to agree with everything Amazon happens to sell. Working at Twitch doesn’t mean that you agree or need to agree with everything Amazon sells. 

A book Amazon sells does not necessarily represent ideas and beliefs of Amazon as a company or ideas or beliefs of its employees