DrDisrespect Permanently Banned from Twitch

Rupe
1 hour ago, Master Disaster said:

100% yes

So you know what happened there or you are guessing? 9_9

10 minutes ago, jagdtigger said:

So you know what happened there or you are guessing? 9_9

Its very basic contract law, for Twitch to just pull the plug on a contract means they have evidence he did something wrong otherwise they leave themselves open to be sued for breach.

Also it seems his house got raided by the police while he was live.

When I said I think its probably sexual misconduct, that was a guess. Whether he has done something pretty fucking serious or not is no longer a guess at this point. Remember was wasn't your average Twitch Partner, he was one of the elites on a million dollar plus contract with Twitch.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

8 minutes ago, Master Disaster said:

Its very basic contract law, for Twitch to just pull the plug on a contract means they have evidence he did something wrong otherwise they leave themselves open to be sued for breach.

Companies also pull the plug when the allegation is bad enough even though it is not yet proven(see game dev case)......

1 minute ago, jagdtigger said:

Companies also pull the plug when the allegation is bad enough even though it is not yet proven(see game dev case)......

Fair point but I feel like, in that case he would be shouting his innocence to anybody who will listen. Instead we have total radio silence from him.

Look at how Angry Joe reacted to the allegations made against him.

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

2 minutes ago, Master Disaster said:

Also it seems his house got raided by the police while he was live.

Police have to keep records.  Therefore whatever the issue is it will come out.  There’s enough interest someone will dig the records up.  Just have to wait.  

regarding his leaving:

Shock comedy is all gloves off.   It’s the easiest comedy to do and also the hardest because comedy as an art form is saying things that need to be said.   The impression I got was it was picked because it was easy not because there was something so important and difficult to express that the supports of shock were needed.  I never saw him say anything important.  I didn’t watch much of him though. 

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

3 minutes ago, Master Disaster said:

Fair point but I feel like, in that case he would be shouting his innocence to anybody who will listen. Instead we have total radio silence from him.

Im not saying he is innocent but i feel like it isnt right to say that he is 100 guilty either.....

1 minute ago, Master Disaster said:

Look at how Angry Joe reacted to the allegations made against him.

Who the heck is “angry joe”? Sounds like one of those stupid nicknames propagandist media uses to color thought about a person. 

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

2 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

Who the heck is “angry joe”? Sounds like one of those stupid nicknames propagandist media uses to color thought about a person. 

He does game reviews, rants and whatnot on YouTube.

18 minutes ago, jagdtigger said:

Im not saying he is innocent but i feel like it isnt right to say that he is 100 guilty either.....

Remember I didn't say he was 100% guilty, I said its 100% clear that he has done something that he shouldn't have but yes, you're correct. It's wrong to assume guilt without knowing all the facts.

40 minutes ago, Master Disaster said:

Remember I didn't say he was 100% guilty

You said he 100% did something wrong, which isnt 100% he really did, as i mentioned in some cases an accusation is enough even though it is not even proven to be true.

50 minutes ago, Master Disaster said:

Remember I didn't say he was 100% guilty, I said its 100% clear that he has done something that he shouldn't have but yes, you're correct. It's wrong to assume guilt without knowing all the facts.

8 minutes ago, jagdtigger said:

You said he 100% did something wrong, which isnt 100% he really did, as i mentioned in some cases an accusation is enough even though it is not even proven to be true.

According to this twitter post from a quote from Twitch by a new reporter at CNN: He very clearly did something to deserve his permanent ban in Twitch's eyes. We just don't know at this time what that something is. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

2 hours ago, Skiiwee29 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I cant 100% verify if this is true or not, but this video is making its rounds on twitter in many of the threads talking about this. Its purportedly the last 8 minutes 46 seconds of his last stream, clearly there is something major going on. Speculation is it potentially has to do with his house being raided by cops, but it is NOT confirmed at this time from what I am seeing. You can clearly see hints of issues throughout the video then at the end he scrambles hard to shut it down and get out of there quickly. 

yeah, things definitely get weird at 2:00. looks at his phone, and is clearly upset by what ever he saw/read.

2:45 he didn't want to stop streaming and deal with, what ever it was

3:07 looks like he's choking back tears

4:05 screams "WAKE UP" maybe to get the attention of family in the house?

4:27 his wife i guess comes in to get his attention and he stops her

5:05 - 7:35 says absolutely nothing

7:38 he starts mumbling and can't string a sentence together

7:53 reacts to a noise (maybe outside?)

8:07 freaks out and shuts down the stream

clearly there is more to it than just a simple ban from twitch. 

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

14 minutes ago, Skiiwee29 said:

According to this twitter post from a quote from Twitch by a new reporter at CNN: He very clearly did something to deserve his permanent ban in Twitch's eyes. We just don't know at this time what that something is. 

Twitch statement:

As is our process, we take appropriate action when we have evidence that a streamer has acted in violation of our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service, we just haven't made up yet which ones he violated.

Fixd it for you. Twitter runs same arbitrary BS ToS rules. If they want to get rid of someone, they'll just make some shit up. Same applies when they need to protect some loud individual that they align with because they don't want to get rid of him even though ToS states they should get rid of him. It's why all these ToS rules are load of BS because I have yet to see a company that applies them strictly and without exceptions. In both directions, so it's not forgiving to some and not blatantly unjust to others.

9 minutes ago, Arika S said:

yeah, things definitely get weird at 2:00. looks at his phone, and is clearly upset by what ever he saw/read.

2:45 he didn't want to stop streaming and deal with, what ever it was

3:07 looks like he's choking back tears

4:05 screams "WAKE UP" maybe to get the attention of family in the house?

4:27 his wife i guess comes in to get his attention and he stops her

5:05 - 7:35 says absolutely nothing

7:38 he starts mumbling and can't string a sentence together

7:53 reacts to a noise (maybe outside?)

8:07 freaks out and shuts down the stream

clearly there is more to it than just a simple ban from twitch. 

I kinda want to know what he was talking about now.  Tears implies something important. Also possibly not.  Maybe he was drug addled or something.  Drug abuse is a big big problem in comedy.  Has been for a very long time. 

4 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

I kinda want to know what he was talking about now.  Tears implies something important. Also possibly not.  Maybe he was drug addled or something.  Drug abuse is a big big problem in comedy.  Has been for a very long time. 

what ever it is.. when it comes out, likely at some point this weekend if I had to guess.. its gonna be MAJOR... earth shattering even with the amount of people who looked up to him and supported him. But if twitch instantly perma banned him, discord dropped his partnership, who knows what other sponsors/partnerships have dropped already that havent publicly stated.. its gonna be a big deal. 

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

11 minutes ago, lewdicrous said:

At this point, it better be a big deal, or else it's gonna look real shady.

It already looks real shady.  The question is who is being shady.  Could be dude was doing bad stuff, could be this is all a set up to make him look more edgy and get press for those involved (there does seem to be a lot of it)  what little I saw of things showed a lot of attempt at edge but not a lot of sharpness.  The implication that he had lost it some time ago could go to either.  There is the small possibility some one wanted him silenced.  That implies he was a Lenny Bruce though which I didn’t see. 

hmm..

i hope we wont be seeing him in a documentary in the future soon  lol . hopefully it's just a contract~ish deal gone wrong(money fraud or laundering) as a minimum. some of the shit i'm reading is accusing of baseless shock value stuff like assault,attempted murder,rape,threat or abuse you name it , the stories are spread without any actual backing with any proof. but if source insider is saying it's "sensitive". then it's something lol. outside of that my main guess is that it has to do with something on the recent riots that was in the locale & he probably participated in its actions & got identified for destruction of property or something related to that. if Jake Paul can be nabbed for 6 months for that. but then again that stuff doesn't sound "sensitive & uncomfortable". could be something more serious or bad. unless they're over-inflating drama.

Details separate people.

What are the chances that DrDisrespect is leaving twitch/retiring and this is just a huge publicity stunt? Didn't he have an announcement planned for the 29th? It's probably not, but I think it could be.

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

1 minute ago, PCGuy_5960 said:

What are the chances that DrDisrespect is leaving twitch/retiring and this is just a huge publicity stunt? Didn't he have an announcement planned for the 29th? It's probably not, but I think it could be.

You think he'd be able to get Twitch & Discord to go along with his prank?

Just now, Master Disaster said:

If there’s money in it.  They’re companies.  Press coverage is already worth it for them.

Just now, Master Disaster said:

Not sure, I think he could. He is one of the biggest streamers on the platform.

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

possibly a complex sexual misconduct allegation that has to be proven soon. that's the only thing that fits the sensitive criteria. no criminal records showed up from locale according to some users. if there was one then there would be some out by now available to public.

Details separate people.

1 minute ago, Bombastinator said:

If there’s money in it.  They’re companies.  Press coverage is already worth it for them.

I highly doubt Twitch refunding 10's of thousands of dollars worth of active subs would be a good idea on their part if this was just some publicity stunt. It seems much more likely that they're trying to wipe their hands clean of Dr. Disrespect entirely.

9 minutes ago, PCGuy_5960 said:

I think the probability of that is less than 1%. All signs from everyone that has intimate knowledge point to it likely be a very huge legal issue and not a publicity stunt. 

"Black Out"

Dedicated Streaming Rig