Help for minecraft over lan...

So i want to play minecraft over lan with my younger brother and i want to create a lan server but when i type ipconfig in cmd i get so many ipv4 addresses. i am confused which one should i pick?

image.png.ed71a8a3c66101fbf97d228a392d4ee7.png 

it may not be the sexiest way to hide the ip but i am definitely not the next ps champ )

7 minutes ago, YourRandomForumGuy said:

So i want to play minecraft over lan with my younger brother and i want to create a lan server but when i type ipconfig in cmd i get so many ipv4 addresses. i am confused which one should i pick?

image.png.ed71a8a3c66101fbf97d228a392d4ee7.png 

it may not be the sexiest way to hide the ip but i am definitely not the next ps champ )

the one saying ipv4 adress (3rd from bottem), if it is 192.168.1.1 then it is not it, if it is any other number other then 192.168.1.1 then it is the correct adress.

1 minute ago, thDel said:

the one saying ipv4 adress (3rd from bottem), if it is 192.168.1.1 then it is not it, if it is any other number other then 192.168.1.1 then it is the correct adress.

but there are two ipv4 adress

Just now, NZgamer said:

You don't need to hide those addresses, they're only local, only unique to your home network

Are you connected to your network via WiFi? If so, it's this:

image.png.f0a1c0cdeb5dc4285fd1267628f4d675.png

Put the IPv4 address in. Minecraft should autodetect your brother's computer though?

yes via wifi thanks