Who is you FAV in whole LMG(except LINUS himself)?

NOTsoFast
1 minute ago, NOTsoFast said:

Mine is Alex

Other Joe.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

Taran for sure. Because of his reviews (like of the robotics stuff, vehicles), but more so because of all the video he has made that lead up to him receiving the title of 'Macro King'.

Anthony is an 'obvious pick' too, as he seems just so knowledgeable in what he does. Plus he is able to transfer this knowledge in a good way (AKA: he writes good scripts).

And Colin is someone who is sort of new still, but since his first videos I can kind of sense that his style of videos is something I quite like (videos like the dye-sublimation video, the one PC in house video, etc.)

Oh and James gets a special mention too, because of his peripheral videos (including the 'favorite switches' video, Kinesis Advantage video, etc.).

But we can't forget to mention Linus too, for obvious reasons.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

9 minutes ago, WereCatf said:

Other Joe.

well linus is obviously ok ok

I mean he doesn't needs to be mentioned everytime, he a spl character

for Alex He just seems to be cool apart from being an engineer

Used to be Luke but he's not working for LMG anymore so I guess it'll be Riley and James.

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

1 minute ago, VegetableStu said:

Dennis. unsung and relatively underappreciated

true, I don't even know him...

1 minute ago, captain_to_fire said:

Used to be Luke but he's not working for LMG anymore so I guess it'll be Riley and James.

I don't know but Alex and Riley looks like as if they are cousins (long-long relations)

5 minutes ago, NOTsoFast said:

I don't know but Alex and Riley looks like as if they are cousins (long-long relations)

Riley is apparently Luke's son :P

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

James or Riley 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

Alex and Colin. They do a lot of CAD/CAM and custom electronics projects, which I enjoy a lot. Always happy to see what sorta work, "work" (ahem, sketchy CPU cooler), and other shenanigans they come up with. 😁

Also, they make me very, very jealous that they have easy access to all kinda wood-/metal-working and 3D printing machinery and tools. 🤣

正直に生きる、一度きりの人生だから

Keeb Weeb LinksCustom Mechanical Keyboards | #KeebWeebClub

'Chew Builds: Hoshī (PC) | Okashī (PC) | K-4398 (Keeb) | Eighty #391 (Keeb) | R2-968 (Keeb) | MGK64 (Keeb)

@GabenJr is my favorite.  I don't care if its click bait, I like his delivery, style, and knowledge. 

Workstation Laptop: Dell Precision 7540, Xeon E-2276M, 32gb DDR4, Quadro T2000 GPU, 4k display

Wifes Rig: ASRock B550m Riptide, Ryzen 5 5600X, Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6700 XT, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz V-Color Skywalker RAM, ARESGAME AGS 850w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750, 500gb Crucial m.2, DIYPC MA01-G case

My Rig: ASRock B450m Pro4, Ryzen 5 3600, ARESGAME River 5 CPU cooler, EVGA RTX 2060 KO, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz TeamGroup T-Force RAM, ARESGAME AGV750w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750 NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 3tb Hitachi 7200 RPM HDD, Fractal Design Focus G Mini custom painted.  

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 video card benchmark result - AMD Ryzen 5 3600,ASRock B450M Pro4 (3dmark.com)

Daughter 1 Rig: ASrock B450 Pro4, Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4.2ghz all core 1.4vCore, AMD R9 Fury X w/ Swiftech KOMODO waterblock, Custom Loop 2x240mm + 1x120mm radiators in push/pull 16gb (2x8) Patriot Viper CL14 2666mhz RAM, Corsair HX850 PSU, 250gb Samsun 960 EVO NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 500gb Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 512GB TeamGroup MP30 M.2 SATA III SSD, SuperTalent 512gb SATA III SSD, CoolerMaster HAF XM Case. 

https://www.3dmark.com/3dm/37004594?

Daughter 2 Rig: ASUS B350-PRIME ATX, Ryzen 7 1700, Sapphire Nitro+ R9 Fury Tri-X, 16gb (2x8) 3200mhz V-Color Skywalker, ANTEC Earthwatts 750w PSU, MasterLiquid Lite 120 AIO cooler in Push/Pull config as rear exhaust, 250gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD, Patriot Burst 240gb SSD, Cougar MX330-X Case

2 hours ago, TempestCatto said:

Madison.

#HireMadison

I watched that video (rarely watch LMG videos) and I can concur, they should have given this a try.

Workstation Laptop: Dell Precision 7540, Xeon E-2276M, 32gb DDR4, Quadro T2000 GPU, 4k display

Wifes Rig: ASRock B550m Riptide, Ryzen 5 5600X, Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6700 XT, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz V-Color Skywalker RAM, ARESGAME AGS 850w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750, 500gb Crucial m.2, DIYPC MA01-G case

My Rig: ASRock B450m Pro4, Ryzen 5 3600, ARESGAME River 5 CPU cooler, EVGA RTX 2060 KO, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz TeamGroup T-Force RAM, ARESGAME AGV750w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750 NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 3tb Hitachi 7200 RPM HDD, Fractal Design Focus G Mini custom painted.  

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 video card benchmark result - AMD Ryzen 5 3600,ASRock B450M Pro4 (3dmark.com)

Daughter 1 Rig: ASrock B450 Pro4, Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4.2ghz all core 1.4vCore, AMD R9 Fury X w/ Swiftech KOMODO waterblock, Custom Loop 2x240mm + 1x120mm radiators in push/pull 16gb (2x8) Patriot Viper CL14 2666mhz RAM, Corsair HX850 PSU, 250gb Samsun 960 EVO NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 500gb Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 512GB TeamGroup MP30 M.2 SATA III SSD, SuperTalent 512gb SATA III SSD, CoolerMaster HAF XM Case. 

Daughter 2 Rig: ASUS B350-PRIME ATX, Ryzen 7 1700, Sapphire Nitro+ R9 Fury Tri-X, 16gb (2x8) 3200mhz V-Color Skywalker, ANTEC Earthwatts 750w PSU, MasterLiquid Lite 120 AIO cooler in Push/Pull config as rear exhaust, 250gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD, Patriot Burst 240gb SSD, Cougar MX330-X Case

Just now, Benji said:

And what about current LMG members? Because he hasn't been working there for years now.

Still Nicky V, never forget.

Probably Riley, his personality is interesting, also i agree on the Yvonne and Alex.

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

I feel Anthony is a person who you must have in your office

15 minutes ago, Benji said:

The sauce never dies :P

There you go.

Please quote or tag me @Void Master,so i can see your reply.

Everyone was a noob at the beginning, don't be discouraged by toxic trolls even if u lose 15 times in a row. Keep training and pushing yourself further and further, so u can show those sorry lots how it's done !

Be a supportive player, and make sure to reflect a good image of the game community you are a part of. 

Don't kick a player unless they willingly want to ruin your experience.

We are the gamer community, we should take care of each other !

2 minutes ago, Void Master said:

There you go.

Whew... there's a thumbnail you can't use in 2020 lol.

Honestly, Dennis is one of my favorites. Why? Because I find him absolutely hilarious. Nearly every time he makes an appearance, he has me cracking up. It isn't even that he is making jokes or trying to be funny, it's just the way he acts in general and that he seems to find everything funny himself. Just seeing him start to laugh makes me end up laughing.

I don't care if he isn't that knowledgeable about tech, I'd still love to see him in more videos. Even if it is just him making random appearances.

I don't know. It's not so much specific people so much as sets of people. For example Alex and Linus are usually very entertaining to watch, but that goes away if they are separate. Jake and Linus are also a very amusing combo, so maybe he's my favourite...? Dennis is...well...Dennis. 

What is actually supposed to go here? Some people put their specs, others put random comments or remarks about themselves or others, and there are a few who put cryptic statements.

6 hours ago, Origami Cactus said:

Nicky V for sure

What happened to him anyway?

What is actually supposed to go here? Some people put their specs, others put random comments or remarks about themselves or others, and there are a few who put cryptic statements.

4 minutes ago, Benji said:

He quit because he was just looking for something else and wasn't interested in working at LMG anymore, at least that's what he wrote under a YouTube video (don't ask me which). He seems to be interested in filming sports, as seen on his Twitter, and he obviously wasn't getting that in LMG.

That's kind of sad. He was probably one of the funniest and most interesting LMG employees.

Colton, of course! Colton is:

- Faster than the speed of light (where does he go?)

- Super accounting skills (LMG richest company in all of)

- Super sunglasses (what do they do?)

- Mysterious (What does he do at work?)

- ok.

I saw one of the LMG staff mention grappling, hes the younger brown haired guy (beard and short top hair), in a video - if theres any LMG staff that does Jiu Jitsu you are now my favorite.

Who is it?  Can I @ him?  Hes one of the guys in the KICK THE TV video where they beat that chinese TV up that said it was kick proof