Post your daily carry?

Nine Tailed Fox
Just now, nox_ said:

On different wrists at least ? :D Why do you need 2? Feels unnecessary and cumbersome.

same wrist

one is a gps watch other is a normal watch

I don't feel its unnecessary

Everyone, Creator初音ミク Hatsune Miku Google commercial.

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Dead cameras: Nikion s4000, Canon XTi

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 8GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive                                                                     

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

audio mac- 2017 apple macbook air A1466 EMC 3178

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

1 minute ago, sub68 said:

same wrist

Well that's a preference of course. Would use gps watch as a regular watch too if it was me.

9 hours ago, NZgamer said:

How does one take a picture of one's phone without using a phone?

My Wife's phone 😛

9 hours ago, FloRolf said:

So many knifes and guns smh

I only carry my wallet, keys, phone and one of a variety of watches. 

Reasons :) 

3 hours ago, WereCatf said:

Yeah, I don't buy that argument. Like, are all these people constantly in some actually credible danger of being attacked by someone? I do not believe that.

It, unfortunately, only takes one event to change that mindset.

I carried this particular model and another model on my person for 10years while working in Private Security (personal security details and such) I have seen, experienced first hand and witnessed enough to continue to carry on me and with the current climate I will continue to carry. Honestly I don't need to carry to protect myself (have training to incapacitate by hand) but when your in a situation where it is warranted its good to be prepared for it. I do not recommend everyone carry, just those that know how t use it appropriately (knowing how and when are not the same). I mostly carry when I am with family now-a-days, when I am by myself I carry if I know I am going to be visiting a less than civil part of town.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

1 hour ago, sub68 said:

same wrist

I don't understand. Why don't you just use the garmin? It does everything the casio does, and more? I have a Fenix and I've never felt the need to carry a separate watch. The only time I've worn a second GPS is when I specifically need to constantly have a GPS that is more accurate and easier to use than a watch.

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 512GB nVME, 144hz

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

10 minutes ago, nox_ said:

Well that's a preference of course. Would use gps watch as a regular watch too if it was me.

2 minutes ago, Statik said:

I don't understand. Why don't you just use the garmin? It does everything the casio does, and more? I have a Fenix and I've never felt the need to carry a separate watch. The only time I've worn a second GPS is when I specifically need to constantly have a GPS that is more accurate and easier to use than a watch.

this is my preference and I like it so I don't see the trouble 

Spoiler

I haven't really worn the garmin since COVID hit

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

1 hour ago, sub68 said:

this is my preference and I like it so I don't see the trouble 

Reveal hidden contents

I haven't really worn the garmin since COVID hit

It's you're life. If you wanna wear 10 watches I could care less. I was just curious about the reasoning behind it.

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

It's you're life. If you wanna wear 10 watches I could care less. I was just curious about the reasoning behind it.

oh my reason, I like to have garmin on step counter/EST the casio sometimes I set to JST or PST

Pc's

Spoiler

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

5 minutes ago, Grumpy Old Man said:

I don't own a watch, and I'm never late for anything. That reminded me that "Jack Reacher" didn't have a watch either

my brother doesn't have a watch ethier and isn't late

I like telling time on watches

EDIT: I am the odd one out in my school and I get picked on a lot because of this

I also wear a corsair lanyard a MP3 player

the MP3 player is because out here in PA there is sometimes no cell and a mp3 player doesn't stop and I get music from youtube, amazon and soundclould

so yeah

Pc's

Spoiler

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

Holy Shit some of you are ready to get cracking right away if it comes to shit with your Guns and knifes there. I would normally carry my Phone (Oppo Reno 2Z in luminous Black with the included fake leather case), Smartwatch (Garmin Fenix 5X in Black/Silver), Wallet (Secrid Card Holder with my ID, SwissPass aka Train Ticket card, Debit Card and Health Insurance Card), KeySmart Key holder, my Glasses and Sunglasses (the Sunglasses have prescription too), a microfiber cloth, a Back Pack with whatever in it that I need on that given occasion. 

You can take a look at all of the Tech that I own and have owned over the years in my About Me section and on my Profile.

I'm Swiss and my Mother language is Swiss German of course, I speak the Aargauer dialect. If you want to watch a great video about Swiss German which explains the language and outlines the Basics, then click here.

If I could just play Videogames and consume Cool Content all day long for the rest of my life, then that would be sick.

1 hour ago, Pascal... said:

Holy Shit some of you are ready to get cracking right away if it comes to shit with your Guns and knifes there. I would normally carry my Phone (Oppo Reno 2Z in luminous Black with the included fake leather case), Smartwatch (Garmin Fenix 5X in Black/Silver), Wallet (Secrid Card Holder with my ID, SwissPass aka Train Ticket card, Debit Card and Health Insurance Card), KeySmart Key holder, my Glasses and Sunglasses (the Sunglasses have prescription too), a microfiber cloth, a Back Pack with whatever in it that I need on that given occasion. 

Yeah it's a lot. I carry a knife or multitool at work, but never on my own. I'm a keys, wallet, phone kinda guy. How do you like your Fenix 5X? I got a Fenix 2 a while back for pretty cheap, but it's gotten beat to shit at work, and I'd love to upgrade to a newer model.

Gaming Build:

Peripherals:

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

10 hours ago, NZgamer said:

How does one take a picture of one's phone without using a phone?

People with fancy dedicated cameras/ second phones.

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 auros pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

MP3 player are the most under estimated things ever.

I carry one because I don't feel like paying for a music services.

Also battery on my phones is less taken

another is I mesh together spottify, soundclould and youtube ( I do have a soundclould and a spotify account)

for example I have russian jpop covers that I got from youtube and I also buy music off amazon

Pc's

Spoiler

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

Just now, Letgomyleghoe said:

People with fancy dedicated cameras

I agree sort of because canon rebels are not that fancy

Pc's

Spoiler

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

Yeah it's a lot. I carry a knife or multitool at work, but never on my own. I'm a keys, wallet, phone kinda guy. How do you like your Fenix 5X? I got a Fenix 2 a while back for pretty cheap, but it's gotten beat to shit at work, and I'd love to upgrade to a newer model.

The Fenix 5X has served me somewhat well but I want to upgrade to a WearOS or Tizen OS Smartwatch once new ones come out because I want my Smartwatch to do more. And the App ecosystem on GarminOS is lack lustering at best. 

You can take a look at all of the Tech that I own and have owned over the years in my About Me section and on my Profile.

I'm Swiss and my Mother language is Swiss German of course, I speak the Aargauer dialect. If you want to watch a great video about Swiss German which explains the language and outlines the Basics, then click here.

If I could just play Videogames and consume Cool Content all day long for the rest of my life, then that would be sick.

31 minutes ago, SansVarnic said:

Honestly I don't need to carry to protect myself (have training to incapacitate by hand) but when your in a situation where it is warranted its good to be prepared for it.

“There is only one thing you need to know about karate, guns beat karate” -Stan Smith

AMD blackout rig

5 hours ago, SansVarnic said:

I think that paracord I have on my keychain is about 30ft long? I dont remember, I stopped tying the cobra knot when it seemed long enough. 550 cord is a god save at times.

550 cord is the best for everything, add a couple carabiners in the mix and it’s about 10x more useful. Easiest bed you can make is with carabiners, 550 cord and a small hammock bag, usually have my hammock in my car.

edit: more not “not”

AMD blackout rig

I realized I didn't actually contribute to the main discussion. At the moment this is my daily carry:

IMAG0712.thumb.jpg.196f5efc0bbf6524992c9224439e11e3.jpg

Sometimes I swap knifes for one I don't currently have on me (I can share a picture of that later if anyone cares). Sometimes I carry 1 or 2 extra thumb drives in case I have to do a Windows/Linux install somewhere or I want to watch some videos on the go.

Other than that I think this is it. Besides my phone but I needed it to take the picture. An HTC One A9.

1 minute ago, Windows7ge said:

I realized I didn't actually contribute to the main discussion. At the moment this is my daily carry:

that's fine, its cool to see what people carry and why

Pc's

Spoiler

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

14 minutes ago, Letgomyleghoe said:

“There is only one thing you need to know about karate, guns beat karate” -Stan Smith

Its funny I only have level 1 combative training... and a few self taught methods. I find my being 6'2" and 280lbs is enough in about 75-80% of situations to be the automatic de-escalation tool. I speak low and deep and that tends to add the to the persona. In the rare occasion I have had to do more I pull out my handcuffs and people will go "oh shit" and the 2 times I ever had to pull my weapon it was like people just disappeared. (no exaggeration btw)

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

4 minutes ago, SansVarnic said:

Its funny I only have level 1 combative training... and a few self taught methods. I find my being 6'2" and 280lbs is enough in about 75-80% of situations to be the automatic de-escalation tool. I speak low and deep and that tends to add the to the persona. In the rare occasion I have had to do more I pull out my handcuffs and people will go "oh shit" and the 2 times I ever had to pull my weapon it was like people just disappeared. (no exaggeration btw)

plus your a mod so your more terrifying

Spoiler

remember the banned game

Edited by sub68

Pc's

Spoiler

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

I remembered I have an iPhone 6 Plus laying around and that I still have Discord on it.

image0.jpg

Clockwise: iPhone 7 Plus 32GB in Rose Gold, leather(ette) wallet, generic GM keyfob, house key and Saturn key for my car, which I've endlessly blabbed about on my status updates and elsewhere

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

4 hours ago, SansVarnic said:

I find my being 6'2" and 280lbs is enough in about 75-80% of situations to be the automatic de-escalation tool. I speak low and deep and that tends to add the to the persona. In the rare occasion I have had to do more I pull out my handcuffs and people will go "oh shit" and the 2 times I ever had to pull my weapon it was like people just disappeared. (no exaggeration btw)

I see we have an alpha chad.

I really do need to get my concealed carry, been two or three times, mainly people with road rage, where I thought it would be quite nice to be carrying at that moment.

AMD blackout rig

I have my wallet, iPhone 8, usually a USB flash drive for work, house/building keys, my vehicle keys are on separate key rings so one of those, and an Emerson Mini-Comander knife. The knife opens boxes basically, but it’s legal to carry everywhere I end up so no problems.

That said, when places were getting burnt down and people were looting/rioting not far from my office, I utilized my carry permit and stuck a small .380 into my motorcycle jacket for a few days. 

My Current Setup:

AMD Ryzen 5900X

Kingston HyperX Fury 3200mhz 2x16GB

MSI B450 Gaming Plus

Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo

EVGA RTX 3060 Ti XC

Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB

WD 5400RPM 2TB

EVGA G3 750W

Corsair Carbide 300R

Arctic Fans 140mm x4 120mm x 1

0G1A0207-Edit.thumb.jpg.39d1fed01835c9371ea901814cbbe115.jpg

Today's carry.

33 minutes ago, Den-Fi said:

0G1A0207-Edit.thumb.jpg.39d1fed01835c9371ea901814cbbe115.jpg

Today's carry.

what is your player?

I can see your using the moondrop starfields

Pc's

Spoiler

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang