100% CPU issue Warzone

PC Specs:

GTX 1070 GPU (geforce drivers up to date)

I5 4690K CPU with Cool master cooler

8 GB Ram

Windows 10 updated

144Hz Monitor 

I have been having issues with Warzone lately on my PC. I have previously been able to play the game on normal/high settings at 60FPS with minimal issues, however over the past few days ive been getting awful stuttering, crashes ypu name it its happened. My CPU is now always running at 100% when it previously was fine. 

I have:

Dropped the graphics

Messed on with the frame rate ( from 60-144)

Tried window/boarder-less

Re-downloaded the game 

repaired the files

Used Process Laso to set the priority to normal (including the launcher)

closed other tasks in Task manager including inti virus, discord, msi overlay etc.

All to no avail. The game is running like crap and i don't know why. I don't get these issue with other games 

well i have a older CPU but see the same thing. i7-2700k.

also full CPU usage and GPU i would just say a good utilization if GPU is also at 100%.

i saw a significant performance improvement when i disabled windows gamebar DVR.

1 minute ago, Ajukrezi said:

well i have a older CPU but see the same thing. i7-2700k.

also full CPU usage and GPU i would just say a good utilization if GPU is also at 100%.

i saw a significant performance improvement when i disabled windows gamebar DVR.

My GPU runs around 50-80% depending on the settings, but CPU is always at 100 % regardless atm. 

I have also turned off Discord overlay and Geforce overlay capture but nothing has worked as of yet.

image.png.3ef653de65559c94f21d65ff21b039ea.png

Take these as your minimum spec.; what's quoted as minimum is pretty much what you need to install it, but not play it, happily.

I frequently edit any posts you may quote; please check for anything I 'may' have added.

Did you test boot it, before you built in into the case?

WHY NOT...?!

9 minutes ago, fuzzywuzzy699 said:

8 GB Ram

There's yer problem... upgrade to 16GB, 'cos Windows needs some RAM, too while the game is running - typically (but not always) half of what you have installed.

I frequently edit any posts you may quote; please check for anything I 'may' have added.

Did you test boot it, before you built in into the case?

WHY NOT...?!

Quadcores without hyperthreading begin to struggle with about every modern big titles now.
It's not unique to MW in Warzone.
I would suggest you to look into an used 4790k. That wouldn't increase performances in games, but that would give room to breath with 8 threads. 

40 minutes ago, Eighjan said:

There's yer problem... upgrade to 16GB, 'cos Windows needs some RAM, too while the game is running - typically (but not always) half of what you have installed.

40 minutes ago, Neutraliz said:

Quadcores without hyperthreading begin to struggle with about every modern big titles now.
It's not unique to MW in Warzone.
I would suggest you to look into an used 4790k. That wouldn't increase performances in games, but that would give room to breath with 8 threads. 

Thanks for the advice, ive ordered more RAM & will look into another CPU. 

Still dont quite understand how it was performing fine before, but nevermind!

Because Call of duty, like many mainly multiplayer focus games recieve updates quite frequently. And it can get easier or harder to run depending of how well the update is optimised or if they just want to push more modern hardware.