LTT Mousepad When

rev_dude

LTT Mousepad or Desk mat

When

lttstore.com

Lineage - My First PC Build and Mod
Check it out on pcpartpicker.     1700x | Evga 780Ti | Modded Lian-li Lancool One Digital

PSU Tier List | PSU Calculator | 80+ Guide | Graphics card (cooling) tier list | Motherboard Tier List | Linux Guide | Before troubleshoot | Mark Solved | Community standards

Nothing's really come of it yet. So far as I know, listening to the WAN Show, they haven't said much apart from "we're working on it." I do personally hope they ship them FLAT and NOT rolled. I will gladly pay extra shipping for that, because no rolled mouse mat has ever laid flat for me.

They're looking for quality, so it takes time. I'd imagine a fall release, if not Christmas.

20 minutes ago, TempestCatto said:

Nothing's really come of it yet. So far as I know, listening to the WAN Show, they haven't said much apart from "we're working on it." I do personally hope they ship them FLAT and NOT rolled. I will gladly pay extra shipping for that, because no rolled mouse mat has ever laid flat for me.

The cost for that would be huge. I think you've probably just been buying really shit quality mats.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

I think they said they are working on it. They said the book and i think mouse pad are hopefully being released for the holidays. Don’t quote me on that though. They take a while to release products because they make sure they are high quality, so it might be a while.

I am far from an expert in this so please correct me if I’m wrong.

Quote or tag me so I can see your response

PSU Tier List

Motherboard Tier List

Graphics Card Cooling Tier List

CPU Cooler Tier List

SSD Tier List

PARROT GANG

Mentioned in 7/10/20 WAN Show

Mentioned in 7/15/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 7/17/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 7/31/20 WAN Show

Mentioned in 7/31/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 8/3/20 Techlinked

Mentioned twice in 8/5/20 Techlinked

Mentioned twice in 8/7/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 8/12/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 8/19/20 Techlinked

11 minutes ago, dizmo said:

They're looking for quality, so it takes time. I'd imagine a fall release, if not Christmas.

The cost for that would be huge. I think you've probably just been buying really shit quality mats.

I don't think it would be all that much more. We're talking about a package maybe just a bit bigger than the size of a piece of printer paper, with maybe a quarter inch or half inch interior, and with no weight to it.

Also, I haven't been buying shit quality ones. It's all been name brand stuff.

Hope they make one of those mousepads like the anime ones with the bre ergonomic wrists rests.

#ToplessLinus

CPU: Intel core i7-8086K Case: CORSAIR Crystal 570X RGB CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO RGB Storage: Samsung 980 Pro - 2TB NVMe SSD PSU: EVGA 1000 GQ, 80+ GOLD 1000W, Semi Modular GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 GAMING X 8G RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200mhz Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E Gaming

56 minutes ago, fpo said:

Linus Sebastian's Many Faces - YouTube

@LinusTech print plz.

It needs this as the print

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 auros pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

I would be surprised if you couldn't order one for back to school.

We have finalized a manufacturer and are now working on dialing in the thickness, tuning the design for the different sizes/shapes, and getting final order in.

Of course all these things take far longer than you'd probably expect and there's already rumblings of a 2nd wave of COVID overseas, so ETAs may be extended indefinitely due to that...

4 minutes ago, LinusTech said:

Of course all these things take far longer than you'd probably expect and there's already rumblings of a 2nd wave of COVID overseas, so ETAs may be extended indefinitely due to that...

We were expecting Christmas lol, so this is great news!

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 auros pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

3 hours ago, TempestCatto said:

I don't think it would be all that much more. We're talking about a package maybe just a bit bigger than the size of a piece of printer paper, with maybe a quarter inch or half inch interior, and with no weight to it.

Also, I haven't been buying shit quality ones. It's all been name brand stuff.

Ahhhh I was picturing a desk pad, not a mouse pad.

Have you placed any of them under heavy objects?

44 minutes ago, LinusTech said:

We have finalized a manufacturer and are now working on dialing in the thickness, tuning the design for the different sizes/shapes, and getting final order in.

Is it a mouse pad or desk pad? 🤔

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

Spoiler

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

Spoiler

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

3 hours ago, dizmo said:

Ahhhh I was picturing a desk pad, not a mouse pad.

Have you placed any of them under heavy objects?

Is it a mouse pad or desk pad? 🤔

At this time we are planning to have multiple sizes. One mouse pad, and several different sizes of desk pad :)

9 hours ago, LinusTech said:

At this time we are planning to have multiple sizes. One mouse pad, and several different sizes of desk pad :)

Nice.
Not sure if you're willing to give any insights to the material, but the mat I have now is almost like a neoprene...a little cushion, but it's got decent weight, a rubber bottom and ignores most spills. What kind of material are you guys thinking of using?

Also, why no love of long sleeved shirts? It's winter 8 months of the year where I live.

Spoiler

Spoiler

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

19 minutes ago, dizmo said:

Nice.
Not sure if you're willing to give any insights to the material, but the mat I have now is almost like a neoprene...a little cushion, but it's got decent weight, a rubber bottom and ignores most spills. What kind of material are you guys thinking of using?

Also, why no love of long sleeved shirts? It's winter 8 months of the year where I live.

It's probably pretty similar to what you have now. Most of the fussiness from our side has come down to print quality, stitching quality around the edges and the texture of the surface.

As for long-sleeved shirts, we'd love to have them, but American Apparel doesn't make them, and they're the only supplier we use for shirts......................................................... for now.

1 hour ago, dizmo said:

Hey man, it gets cold here too. So cold that people forget how to drive hahahaa

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

15 hours ago, LinusTech said:

That's great news. I would love a desk pad personally, but one that is shipped flat. Are you able to give any insight about how they will be shipped? Nothing I try ever works to get one flat. I see this sort of thing happen all over the interwebz too. It's very frustrating. Also, thanks for replying to this topic! :) 

20 hours ago, LinusTech said:

Did you choose the picture I posted? :) 

23 hours ago, fpo said:

Linus Sebastian's Many Faces - YouTube

Or an otherwise suitable image if not making the above as a limited production? 

This question has been on my mind for so long.  Why would you sell overpriced underwear  and stuff when you can sell useful products? Well I guess people still buy these but I'm among those who are more likely to buy the products on the Gamers Nexus store like their mousepad, although I watch more LTT content.

EDIT: Just checked Linus' reply and it makes more sense now.

Can’t wait to spend my money on

LTTSTORE.COM

Hi

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

hi

Will the mousepad destroy itself if you put it on a Gamers Nexus mod mat ?

Edited by Drama Lama
Added ?

Hi

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

hi

20 hours ago, TempestCatto said:

That's great news. I would love a desk pad personally, but one that is shipped flat. Are you able to give any insight about how they will be shipped? Nothing I try ever works to get one flat. I see this sort of thing happen all over the interwebz too. It's very frustrating. Also, thanks for replying to this topic! :)

Shipping them flat would add a tremendous amount of cost. One thing we're looking into doing, though, is rolling them the 'other' way so they flatten out at the edges more easily.