Looking for a new case

2 hours ago, Damian026 said:

Also, any corsair 120mm fan would be compatible with this case right? Also this case looks like it has ARGB fans (the stock fans), or am I mistaken?

They are addressable fans like the cooler masters you saw, it has some very vivid looking effects. And no I would not recommend mixing the Corsair fans if you plan to do rgb, if you want to use the controller that Came with it I believe (someone correct me if I’m wrong) you have to buy the same type of fans. The fans are overpriced so let me give you a tip. If you have free amazon shipping in your country, buy two cases (if you want 6 ll120 fans) take out the 3 fans out of one case and put it another and then sell the naked case on Craigslist or Facebook market, probably will get about half price. The ll120 are expensive, like 30-40each 

1 hour ago, IC4 said:

They are addressable fans like the cooler masters you saw, it has some very vivid looking effects. And no I would not recommend mixing the Corsair fans if you plan to do rgb, if you want to use the controller that Came with it I believe (someone correct me if I’m wrong) you have to buy the same type of fans. The fans are overpriced so let me give you a tip. If you have free amazon shipping in your country, buy two cases (if you want 6 ll120 fans) take out the 3 fans out of one case and put it another and then sell the naked case on Craigslist or Facebook market, probably will get about half price. The ll120 are expensive, like 30-40each 

Oh yeah i thought they were expensive, that is actually way smarter thanks!

21 hours ago, IC4 said:

Buying 2 cases for me at once is kind of a lot for me. So would it also be possible to first use the case with the stock fans so without an exhaust fan. Or will that cause overheating. 

Here are my pc specs: 
image.png.992df80b9556aad9874cf13312efe615.png

9 hours ago, Damian026 said:

Buying 2 cases for me at once is kind of a lot for me. So would it also be possible to first use the case with the stock fans so without an exhaust fan. Or will that cause overheating. 

Here are my pc specs: 
image.png.992df80b9556aad9874cf13312efe615.png

Nah I wouldn’t worry about it. And make sure to do the math I know your in a different country so buying the case and shelling it might not be the best idea for your prices i don’t know. But don’t you have a current pc? Just rip a fan out of there but no I don’t think you’ll run into issues with specs like that with no exhaust for now.

4 hours ago, IC4 said:

Nah I wouldn’t worry about it. And make sure to do the math I know your in a different country so buying the case and shelling it might not be the best idea for your prices i don’t know. But don’t you have a current pc? Just rip a fan out of there but no I don’t think you’ll run into issues with specs like that with no exhaust for now.

I have a current pc yeah, but the fans are from a 40 euro case. And i dont think they are that good, because well as I said my cpu reached around 94 degrees max. 

6 hours ago, Damian026 said:

I have a current pc yeah, but the fans are from a 40 euro case. And i dont think they are that good, because well as I said my cpu reached around 94 degrees max. 

The fans are most likely not your entire issue, exhaust fans aren’t as crucial as intake. If you have more positive pressure exhaust fans don’t even make a huge difference. Just rip one off for now and use it on your rear. It’s not like it’s going to harm anything even if it’s slow or crappy, it’s something. Secondly the wraith cooler is alright but if you are running into those temps I would confidently say if you had a better cpu cooler it would fix your problem, maybe even more then upgrading your case. Because unless I’m seeing this wrong your case has a mesh front correct? It shouldn’t be absolutely choked or anything. Get a better cpu cooler like this https://www.newegg.com/noctua-nh-d9l/p/N82E16835608068

5 hours ago, IC4 said:

The fans are most likely not your entire issue, exhaust fans aren’t as crucial as intake. If you have more positive pressure exhaust fans don’t even make a huge difference. Just rip one off for now and use it on your rear. It’s not like it’s going to harm anything even if it’s slow or crappy, it’s something. Secondly the wraith cooler is alright but if you are running into those temps I would confidently say if you had a better cpu cooler it would fix your problem, maybe even more then upgrading your case. Because unless I’m seeing this wrong your case has a mesh front correct? It shouldn’t be absolutely choked or anything. Get a better cpu cooler like this https://www.newegg.com/noctua-nh-d9l/p/N82E16835608068

The thing is. I ran the stress test without the side panel and the cpu temp didnt exceed 75 degrees celcius. And yes it seems like a mesh front. But keep in mind that there is these hard drive brackets which arent removeable in front of the intake fans.

5 hours ago, IC4 said:

Like look. The fans (They are at the location of the red cirlces) seem to be choked off. And it seems unlikely for them to reach the cpu with cool air in time. Not to mention the small room and the cables that are also sort of in the way of the air as well. 

image.png.8c0c8a7578fd2fd9ce0f7a7f601d9d4b.png

1 hour ago, Damian026 said:

Like look. The fans (They are at the location of the red cirlces) seem to be choked off. And it seems unlikely for them to reach the cpu with cool air in time. Not to mention the small room and the cables that are also sort of in the way of the air as well. 

image.png.8c0c8a7578fd2fd9ce0f7a7f601d9d4b.png

Yea I could see that being a problem, removing the side panel is always going to make a difference but, it could also be just the fans that came with the case. If you had some good static pressure fans in place of intake. Might make the difference. Also every rx580 I’ve used runs pretty hot, which will feed into your cpu temps as well as the air rises. Regardless I would just use your exhaust on your new case until you can afford more fans. 

10 hours ago, IC4 said:

Yea I could see that being a problem, removing the side panel is always going to make a difference but, it could also be just the fans that came with the case. If you had some good static pressure fans in place of intake. Might make the difference. Also every rx580 I’ve used runs pretty hot, which will feed into your cpu temps as well as the air rises. Regardless I would just use your exhaust on your new case until you can afford more fans. 

Oh I see. Well my case is arriving today. I was able to buy 1 fan with the case and i realized that buying 1 fan at a time is actually cheaper than buying a 3 pack. It's like a 15 euro difference but its still cheaper. 

10 hours ago, IC4 said:

And yeah it will run cooler, but other people on this forum said that an almost 20 degree drop in cpu temp defintely points to the airflow.

4 hours ago, Damian026 said:

And yeah it will run cooler, but other people on this forum said that an almost 20 degree drop in cpu temp defintely points to the airflow.

Yea, it will make a difference that’s for sure 

On 6/26/2020 at 3:04 PM, IC4 said:

Yea, it will make a difference that’s for sure 

I'm moving the parts over to the new case in a few days ill let you know if the temps improved!

3 hours ago, Damian026 said:

I'm moving the parts over to the new case in a few days ill let you know if the temps improved!

:D sweet man hope everything goes well, send me a picture when you’re done. Feel free to dm me so it doesn’t clog up this forum post more then it is lol