Sleep mode problemo

BK-NIGHT

So I was playing games, put my pc to sleep with games still running and only the screen shuts down, pc fans still spinning and the screen won't go on, doesn't wake up in any way or form. Some suggestions on what to do?

I posted it in windows cuz i got the idea the problem is somewhere in there.

yep Im having the same issue aswell. But I have found that when I run my cpu at stock it does not occur, but when I run my cpu overclocked it does. very weird.

8 minutes ago, The_PurpleShroom said:

yep Im having the same issue aswell. But I have found that when I run my cpu at stock it does not occur, but when I run my cpu overclocked it does. very weird.

I have it at normal stock.........

It seems like a graphics card issue on your computer. When it heats up it starts to turn off the display. I suggest you to play games in low graphic settings. Your graphic card needs to be repaired manually or replaced. This is my thought that I have shared with you.

1 hour ago, Nishant Kumar said:

It seems like a graphics card issue on your computer. When it heats up it starts to turn off the display. I suggest you to play games in low graphic settings. Your graphic card needs to be repaired manually or replaced. This is my thought that I have shared with you.

It is not a problem with the gpu, i manually put my pc into sleep

43 minutes ago, BK-NIGHT said:

It is not a problem with the gpu, i manually put my pc into sleep

Alright. Then you should turn off the sleep mode in Windows 10. I have mentioned the link in my previous reply.