Logitech G Hub Issues

Hi, im not sure if im the only one experiencing this at the moment, but i have a logitech g502 hero that ive had since around christmas time id say. It works perfectly fine and ive never had any issues with it. However the same cannot be said about the progam for it, logitech g hub. For the past week or so every other day i have to re install the program as it just does not show my device is connected to the computer, no matter what USB socket i use. 

I was wondering if anyone else has this issue/has a more permanent solution for my problem?

It could be an issue related to your mouse. Personally I have no issues with the software, though I'm using a G402. Personally though I don't like the new software, it's far more confusing than the old so I haven't switched.

I suggest you download the older Logitech G Hub see if that fixes your issue

Here's a link to download it

https://support.logi.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360025298053-Logitech-Gaming-Software

image.thumb.png.bac33ab844150a10bfa03ea2edd01d63.png

I had a problem with it immediately after updating Windows from 1909 to 2004 where the software wouldn't start at all, but after an uninstall, then reinstall, it seems to be fine. Rarely the software doesn't recognise the mouse (G703 on powerplay), but I found disconnecting/reconnecting the USB fixes that.

Main system: i9-7980XE, Asus X299 TUF mark 2, Noctua D15, Corsair Vengeance Pro 3200 3x 16GB 2R, RTX 3070, NZXT E850, GameMax Abyss, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB, Acer Predator XB241YU 24" 1440p 144Hz G-Sync + HP LP2475w 24" 1200p 60Hz wide gamut
Gaming laptop: Lenovo Legion 5, 5800H, RTX 3070, Kingston DDR4 3200C22 2x16GB 2Rx8, Kingston Fury Renegade 1TB + Crucial P1 1TB SSD, 165 Hz IPS 1080p G-Sync Compatible