Post Your Cable Management?

ciprian97pop

that looks like the back of my computer, i have no zip ties :(

yes but the back :D goood hidden :)

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

I still think amd will make a comeback

the 8350 did pretty well and made alot of controversy 

so with haswell sucking so much ass amd might do something

because I dont care about power saving I care about RAW PERFORMANCE! lol

I'll say this the 8350 HAD NOTHING and I mean NOTHING on the FX-60 The ORG bad arsh MOFO 

AMD_Athlon_64_FX-60_Dual_Core.jpg

I was 9 but I was spending most of my time at my grandpas and he was teaching me about computers and when we took breaks from gawking at computer tech we would go weld shit lol

my grandpa was pretty dope..

Not fair, I'm the only one interested in PC's in my family, I actually got given almost all of my computer stuff from my uncle that works/part owns an electronics company

"Everybody wants a happy ending, right? But it doesn’t always roll that way." - TS

I went ahead and took the pictures for my new sleeved cable setup I think I did a pretty good job :\

IMG_3045_zps464b911c.jpg

IMG_3046_zpse93a9772.jpg

My dads old pentium 3 pc which i still have.3u1kI.jpg

Cpu: I5 3570k @ 4.3ghz Gpu: EVGA GTX 780 FTW edition Case: Corsair 300R​ Ram: 8GB Corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Motherboard: ASUS P8-Z77 V-LX Keyboard: Corsair k50 raptor  Mouse: Razer naga 2012 edition OS: Windows 8.1

My dads old pentium 3 pc which i still have.3u1kI.jpg

Still not awful however the biggest issue here is that IDE cables were a pain in the rectum to manage. However, what became more popular with IDE cables was they would sleeve them to make them look quite a bit more tidy.

vantec-premium-ata133-sleeved-cable~1801

I went ahead and took the pictures for my new sleeved cable setup I think I did a pretty good job :\

IMG_3045_zps464b911c.jpg

IMG_3046_zpse93a9772.jpg

White cables and red rings?  :huh:

i3570k @4300Asus P8Z77-VKingston Fury 16Gb DDR3Asus 7970 Direct CUII TOP x2Samsung 830 256Gb, Enthoo Primo, EVGA 1000W P2 psu

Corsair K90Logitech G9xSamsung S27A750D 3D monitor, Pioneer A400Monitor Audio BR2 - 600T Enthoo Water Cooling Build blog

Pentium 4 HT 3.2GHz, Radeon X800Pro 256Mb, 2Gb DDR Ram, WinXP - Retro'04 Build log

White cables and red rings?  :huh:

do you think it would look better with another color ring? possibly white? I have all my rings in a drawer. I was thinking keeping with red because I'll eventually get a board like the GD65 whenever I upgrade maybe the next iteration. 

Not fair, I'm the only one interested in PC's in my family, I actually got given almost all of my computer stuff from my uncle that works/part owns an electronics company

Well noone of my extended family even knows anything about tech, one of my cousins pretends she understands these things but she not able to build her own PC and buys crappy overpriced pre-built systems, probably doesn't even know what the purpose of a graphics card is (she's proud she has 16GB of RAM which she never actually uses...).

do you think it would look better with another color ring? possibly white? I have all my rings in a drawer. I was thinking keeping with red because I'll eventually get a board like the GD65 whenever I upgrade maybe the next iteration. 

would definitely look better with white at least for now.

Well noone of my extended family even knows anything about tech, one of my cousins pretends she understands these things but she not able to build her own PC and buys crappy overpriced pre-built systems, probably doesn't even know what the purpose of a graphics card is (she's proud she has 16GB of RAM which she never actually uses...).

ha probably some cheap oem brand ram to :P

would definitely look better with white at least for now.

Okay I'll change them and take a picture and repost :)

Okay I'll change them and take a picture and repost :)

these would have looked rather nice as well http://goo.gl/ePHj2

this is my 3rd pc back in 2005 (the first one was with 40Mb hard drive, the second was intel celeron 433A)

AMD Athlon 1800+, Epox MB and GeForce 6600GT videocard:

IMG_0083.JPG

IMG_0091.JPG

IMG_0094.JPG

i3570k @4300Asus P8Z77-VKingston Fury 16Gb DDR3Asus 7970 Direct CUII TOP x2Samsung 830 256Gb, Enthoo Primo, EVGA 1000W P2 psu

Corsair K90Logitech G9xSamsung S27A750D 3D monitor, Pioneer A400Monitor Audio BR2 - 600T Enthoo Water Cooling Build blog

Pentium 4 HT 3.2GHz, Radeon X800Pro 256Mb, 2Gb DDR Ram, WinXP - Retro'04 Build log

B*tch please...

This is the system I'm using right now.

IMG_0753.jpg

Welcome to the devil's den.

This is my cable management

This is how it looked before: afb2.jpg

And this is how it looks now: ms3p.jpg

I think it looks pretty good despite the fact that I have a modular PSU and my old case doesn't have very many options
P.S : I still don't know where to put that fan cable :D

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

Oh come on guys there is really no excuse for most of the stuff you're posting. I understand some of you might not have a case with good cable management but... even when I get a computer to fix with a crappy case I still try and do my best -

3vij.jpg

Here's mine, I think it is good

yes i have modded vrm cooling on mobo

post-7390-0-03120100-1372853280_thumb.jp

post-7390-0-63115600-1372853329_thumb.jp

I have used a lot of ducttape in the back of my case, since I don't have ziptie loops where I want them ;)

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

this is my 3rd pc back in 2005 (the first one was with 40Mb hard drive, the second was intel celeron 433A)

AMD Athlon 1800+, Epox MB and GeForce 6600GT videocard:

IMG_0091.JPG

Santa, all I want for Christmas....is for you to fix this wire mess  :o

CPU: i5 4670k • Cooler: Corsair H100i • Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPOWER • RAM: Crucial Ballistix Elite 2x 8GB • Storage: Samsung 840 250GB SSD, 2x WD Red 3TB • GPU: EVGA GTX 780 3GB • PSU: Corsair RM750W • Case: Corsair 750D • Mouse: Razer Naga 2012 (I actually use the thing for productivity/media buttons) • Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 w/ Browns - Green LED • Monitor: Asus PB278Q 27" 2560 x 1440, ASUS PB238Q 23" 1920x1080 • Lighting: 2m NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Strip • pcpartpicker.com/p/3cHfZ

Seriously all you need is a couple of zip ties and it looks 100% better. For having no cable management holes this is pretty clean.

3vij.jpg

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

My PC.

4SUsNUF.jpg

Other side is nice though.

4_zpsa6aad446.jpg

Whahaha  that was weird!

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

Here's the cable management in my FT02, I think I did a pretty good job for my first build :) :

P2049037_zpsd391a5a6.jpg

And here's the front:

P2049058_zps4ed51a66.jpg

P2039030_zps2c3450d3.jpg

The only thing I added since I took these pics (took them when I built my rig) is a Silverstone Slim ODD... So it only added 2 cables.

ConsTR(4)uct:

• CPU
    Threadripper 1900X @ 4.0GHz
  • Motherboard
    Asus PRIME X399-A
  • RAM
    32GB Crucial Ballistix Elite @ 3466MHz
  • GPU
    MSI GTX 1080Ti Gaming-X 11G
  • Case
    SilverStone Fortress FT02
  • Storage
    1TB Samsung 960 EVO + 500GB WD Blue SSD + 2x 4TB WD Red (RAID1) + 3TB HGST Deskstar NAS
  • PSU
    Corsair AX760i
  • Display(s)
    2x Acer Predator XB271HK
  • Cooling
    BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro TR4
  • Keyboard
    Logitech G710+
  • Mouse
    Logitech G502
  • Sound
    Propellerhead Balance + Bose Companion II + AKG K7XX