Cheap RGB keyboard

penguin8967

I have around £40 to blow on a keyboard, doesn't have to be mechanical, but I've got a few requirements

• RGB (and the ability to stay on a solid colour)
  • Full size (w/ numpad)
  • Preferably volume keys (I can live without them)

Also not ridiculously loud, but that one doesn't matter so much

Suggestions?

🐧 penguin8967 🐧

Intel i5-9500, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD, 1x 120mm Fan.

Upgrading soon to an ITX GTX 1650 (4GB).

🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧

8 minutes ago, AndreiArgeanu said:

Does it have to be per key rgb or can it be a keyboard with like different lighting zones.

That's fine as well

🐧 penguin8967 🐧

Intel i5-9500, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD, 1x 120mm Fan.

Upgrading soon to an ITX GTX 1650 (4GB).

🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧

3 minutes ago, penguin8967 said:

That's fine as well

There is the Corsair K55 which has pretty solid RGB with different lighting zones, but no per key RGB.

The Logitech G213 Prodigy is a little cheaper than the K55 with a similar set of features and more lightning zone but not per key RGB.

The Razer Cynosa Lite, with what looks like to be a similar amount of lighting zones to the Logitech at a similar price.

I wasn't able to find any keyboard with per key RGB around the given pricepoint, the closest thing to RGB was just having different static colours for each of row of the keyboard with not customization when it comes to the lighting.

All 3 keyboards are solid choices, however I'd personally choose the G213 or the Cynosa Lite since the Corsair has fewer lighting zones. Though all 3 keyboards are from reputable manufacturers that have software that allow you to customize the keyboard really well. At least from personal experience, Logitech does have really good customizability, at least when it comes to their mouses, I was able to map any button to any action. Now Corsair or Razer may have equally good software however I never got a chance to try it. Choose whatever you think you like best and if it turns out to be bad, just return it.

Hp gk520 has  lightning zones and  and really good for typing.