Motorola Moto G

LinusTech

I would sure love to see more phones in that price range or the best value option phones... THAT was one good video linus :D

CPU: AMD 5790t Motherboard: Gigabyte Forumlar XII RAM: Ah Whole set of it GPU: GTX 290x Ti Storage: Ah Ton of HDD PSU: Once it on Display(s): Well I still seeing pixels Cooling: It running COOL BRO Keyboard: *click* *click* Mouse: MORE *click* Sound: OHH DE BASEE

A great mid-range smartphone and with that price tag is unbeatable until the next one. Great to see you smartphone reviews !

The Moto G isn't new, but I would argue it's one of the handful of most important cell phones on the market today!

+1 to being late on this. Actually enjoyed this as a review with hindsight. Rather than speculation on how it might perform in the market, it's a look at how it actually is performing in the market. 

IMHO  the more reviews you can do the better. Well positioned value products deserve more representation and badly valued or useless products need to be exposed. I think we are all a guilty at one time or another of overbuying, getting ripped off or overspending our means. As someone with access and insights into consumer electronics, you do important work educating  the buying public and in some instances I am sure the manufacturers as well. 

NZXT SWITCH 810~MSI Z87GD65~THERMALTAKE TOUGH POWER GRAND 750W~I7-4770K @ 4.2~MSI GTX770 GAMING EDITION~16GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO RED CL9~CORSAIR H110 WITH 4 NOCTUA 140MM PWM~SAMSUNG 840 PRO 256GB~WD GREEN 2TB~NZXT SENTRY2 FAN CONTROLLER~BITFENIX SLEEVED CABLE KITS BLACK AND RED ~  COOLER MASTER CM STORM TRIGGER CHERRY MX BLUE~LOGITECH G500 ~SAMSUNG SYNCMASTER  BX2450 LED~ CORSAIR VENGEANCE 2000 

I really didn't expect him to say anything good about the phone.

I don't really play many games for gameplay anymore honestly. I play most games just for the graphics.

I think you should do all high end and important/good mid to low end ones.

good review.

@Linus yes I like these videos, discussing the market and not only the super expensive super high-end. It's more relevant to my kind of consumer.

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

There are some people on the internet doing tests and saying this phone is waterproof as well. lol

~~

@Linus

You can change the default messenging app to Messages instead of Hangouts. We all know that Hangout is terrible but you still have to option to use the original one or even get a 3rd party sms app.