Keyboard suggestion because I cant

Please suggest me a keyboard

I live in Singapore

Requirements:

-Below $100 SGD

-Tactile(can go without but not prefferable)

-Not loud like the blues(something like the browns)

-Available on Shopee, Carousell, Lazada, Amazon or Newegg (Use link to get to Singapore website) If you can find in a brick and mortar store anywhere on Singapore(the power of a small   island:)),that works too.

-Tenkeyless preferred but not required

-Wired or wireless does not matter to me

-RGB not preferred

Please provide link to product page and tell me thought process.

Thank you very much for spending your time here helping me. :)

I highly recommend Logitech G613 if you are willing to spend a bit more. It's wireless, great tactility (but also very quick like a mix between brown and red switches), build really well, have the extra macro bottons and no RGB. Otherwise Logitech K840 seem to fit your bill (same Roamer G which I am a big fan of)

Or you can look into some Chinese stuff on Aliexpress, and possibliy a TKL version. Hardware store near my place offer some even at half your budget (but ugly af) 

the one here on ali looks decent

https://th.aliexpress.com/item/32917881549.html?spm=a2g13.search0302.3.193.4a5f53c55G0Cx8&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_0,searchweb201603_0,ppcSwitch_0&algo_pvid=a6ea6d23-83a1-4809-85ba-8a9f4a831b23&algo_expid=a6ea6d23-83a1-4809-85ba-8a9f4a831b23-27

Linus also make a list about budget keyboard not too long ago

Be aware though, while most of the RGB keyboard can have it ligtening turn off, if you have to look at the character on the keyboard, turning off RGB isn't a real option. Keycap with character that allow RGB light to pass through will be transparent and become very hard to see without the RGB backlighting turn on.