Pixel 4xl ($600) vs galaxy s10 lite($500) vs renewed s10+ ($500)

i am thinking of getting of getting a new phone but confused between the above mentioned phones. Can anyone please help which of the phone would be better for long term use? I like pixel but i've heard that the battery life is pretty bad. The only good thing about s10 lite is its 4500mah battery and 45w charging. One more thing that has been bothering me is that i can only get a renewed s10+ at that price and if i should go for it. I do not play games or use my phone heavily. I just want a phone with good camera and battery life. I was also thinking about oneplus 7t and 7pro (both $500) but i dont like their display and camera. Can anyone help me with their suggestions ?

Wait.

The OnePlus Z, Pixel 4a and Zenfone 7 are all just about to come out.

If you have to get something now, I'd go with the S10+ but only if it's renewed by Samsung.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

33 minutes ago, huilun02 said:

OnePlus Z likely not coming with flagship chipset. It will be specced according to its price in the Oneplus product stack, meaning if its cheaper than the first OP7, expect it to be inferior to the OP7.

No one knows the details of the Zenfone 7 (not even rumors) and the previous Zenfone had an IPS screen

Pixel 4a is not a flagship and should not be in the discussion?

What's your point? The 765G is still an excellent performer, and does just as well as an 845 and possibly even an 855.

Prices drop over time. So those high refresh screens, RAM, etc are all going to be cheaper for them to obtain. You can't compare prices of an older device for that.

It's already passed through several of the verification bodies, so it'll be here the same time the RoG Phone III is; very soon. They switch back and forth between AMOLED and IPS panels, so it's very possible that it has an AMOLED panel this year; there's absolutely no harm in waiting to see.

Who said it had to be a flagship? Isn't in any part of the original post.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

1 hour ago, Mayank Dhingra said:

i am thinking of getting of getting a new phone but confused between the above mentioned phones. Can anyone please help which of the phone would be better for long term use? I like pixel but i've heard that the battery life is pretty bad. The only good thing about s10 lite is its 4500mah battery and 45w charging. One more thing that has been bothering me is that i can only get a renewed s10+ at that price and if i should go for it. I do not play games or use my phone heavily. I just want a phone with good camera and battery life. I was also thinking about oneplus 7t and 7pro (both $500) but i dont like their display and camera. Can anyone help me with their suggestions ?

I had nothing but Samsung phones before I switched to Pixel. In my experience the Samsung phones were awful over the long term. They have lots of  buggy software that Samsung forces you to have on there. Also, they ran into trouble trying to "make things better" and you can read it here. What I like about the Pixel is that it's entirely designed to give the best Android experience in terms of user experience with software and features. Google assistant is very helpful in so many ways compared to Samsung's Bixby - what a failure that is. I switched to Pixel 3 last year and it's been a world of difference. About battery life on the Pixel I don't know the exact numbers, but I've never had an issue with it especially since all phones are using the fast charging technology anyway. It takes like 30 min to get 75% charge on the phone.

3 hours ago, Pachuca said:

It takes like 30 min to get 75% charge on the phone.

Your battery is likely overused. It shouldn't take 30 min to  charge 75% on 18 watts.

On 6/7/2020 at 4:37 AM, Mayank Dhingra said:

Location? Matters because depending on location Samsung can go from having buggy software to having buggy software AND a bad SoC. 

Overall I think I'd go with the Pixel, best camera on android, maybe best overall it depends what you want whether it's better than the iPhone or not. If you're not a power user any modern smartphone should last you all day. 

Dirty Windows Peasants :P ?