Blue Screen With 32gb

For Reference System :
R7 1800x Ryzen ( Mild overclock )
EVGA RTX 2080ti Black Edition
Asus Prime Pro X370 Mobo
Corsair RM750X
16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666mhz

After buying and installing a 32gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 32gb 2400mhz Kit for my system, it now constantly Blue screens while doing basic tasks like youtube or twitter.
i have had 2 kits of this so far, First seemed to run okay until i noticed from CPUZ that my Ram speeds were only a little low. Bios profile to make the kit run at the proper speed and No post after. after resetting the Ram speeds to default is when i ran into issues, blue screens, system locks. Pull the memory out and install my 16gb kit of 2666mhz and order a replacement. no crashes at all.

Today i install the Replacement 32gb kit, Run a Memtest64, no errors. I think " okay i just wont mess with the Ram Frequency until i get a new Mobo ( everything everywhere i look is on backorder ) After Installing a iCUE update for my Corsair stuff a Video error occurs and upon my logging into my PC it only see's my 2nd screen. do a quick reset fixes that issue. Look at twitter for a bit nothing Taxing running just Discord and all the usual Background apps. Blue Screen Kernel_security_Check_failure. Reset the system do a memtest64, 1 error. (included below )

Included Below i all the Errors i have encountered and my CPUZ showing my First 32gb kit being a little under speed then advertised ( i know you double it up )

i have had the system with the 16gb set for the entire time of running this config and it never bluescreened, go to 32 and it crashes

ANY help would be appreciated. even if its Stop buying Corsair Ram. as much as i like Corsair.

IMG_20200531_210714.jpg

IMG_20200531_175500.jpg

IMG_20200606_040616.jpg

error.PNG

ram.PNG

Edited by Entonite
Forgot to Add GPU in system ref

No need for images of the blue screen they say nothing

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

Just now, TrigrH said:

I mean if you can't read you're a lost cause.

read the post next time? i already did all that you just posting a link is no help whatsoever

2 minutes ago, Entonite said:

read the post next time? i already did all that you just posting a link is no help whatsoever

show me where it says you updated the bios in your post?

Edit or ANY of this.

3. My computer sometimes crashes with a blue screen of death after turning on XMP / DOCP.

Update your bios, as bios updates often improve memory compatibility.

You can also try one or more of the following:

Load XMP profile and before you leave the bios, increase dram voltage by 0.05.

Load XMP profile and before you leave the bios, increase cas latency (under dram timings) by 1-2 (from 16 to 18 for example)

Load XMP profile and before you leave the bios, decrease dram frequency by 1-2 steps (from 3200 to 3000 for example).

Common memory blue screen codes:

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (can be CPU overclock also)

Just now, TrigrH said:

show me where it says you updated the bios in your post?

Bios is updated did it last month to Bios 5220, no updates since September of last year, on top of that, my Bios auto Updates.

2 minutes ago, Entonite said:

Bios is updated did it last month to Bios 5220, no updates since September of last year, on top of that, my Bios auto Updates.

Considering you have a first gen CPU try Version 4602 as its the highest before adding 3000 support.

You can also try one or more of the following:

Load XMP profile and before you leave the bios, increase dram voltage by 0.05.

Load XMP profile and before you leave the bios, increase cas latency (under dram timings) by 1-2 (from 16 to 18 for example)

Load XMP profile and before you leave the bios, decrease dram frequency by 1-2 steps (from 3200 to 3000 for example).