Multi-boot pc

Is it possible to build a multi-boot system on a single drive with XP + Vista + 7 or the same one with 64bit editions included ? Because I have a few additional parts lying around + original Windows CDs ready to exploit and would be a shame not to use them šŸ˜‰ Would it be possible to build a 6-Windows system? Or rather try this with separate HDDs or better yet using IDE to SD converter & try it with swapping cards? What are your thoughts on this matter? Any help & advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

3 minutes ago, JayJayJedi said:

Is it possible to build a multi-boot system on a single drive with XP + Vista + 7 or the same one with 64bit editions included ? Because I have a few additional parts lying around + original Windows CDs ready to exploit and would be a shame not to use them šŸ˜‰ Would it be possible to build a 6-Windows system? Or rather try this with separate HDDs or better yet using IDE to SD converter & try it with swapping cards? What are your thoughts on this matter? Any help & advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

I mean... you could use an IDE to SD card adapter. ButĀ the performance and longevity is very questionable.

Same with installing multiple versions of Windows on the same drive. You should keep things tidy and install them on separate drives. The partition map for 3 Windows installs (plus the additional recovery and boot partitions they create) would be a nightmare to look at.Ā 

IntelĀ®Ā Coreā„¢ i7-12700Ā | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4Ā | Gigabyte Radeonā„¢ RX 6650 XT Gaming OCĀ | 32GB Corsair VengeanceĀ® RGB Pro SL DDR4Ā | Samsung 990 Pro 1TBĀ | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 MiniĀ (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XRĀ (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
IntelĀ®Ā Coreā„¢ i7-1265UĀ | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512GĀ | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
IntelĀ®Ā Coreā„¢ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GBĀ |Ā 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15Ā 
IntelĀ®Ā Coreā„¢ i7-3520MĀ |Ā GT 630MĀ |Ā 16 GB Corsair VengeanceĀ®Ā DDR3Ā |
SamsungĀ 850 EVO 250GB | macOS CatalinaĀ |Ā Lenovo IdeaPad P580