Weird thing after booting up

So this morning when I turned on the pc, everything was fine, but my mouse paused. And then my screen turn off, and the pc was still running, but low sound, and when I press the on button to reset it, it turned on with spikes on gpu like two spikes and hdd and ssd, but after windows finished doing its thing it looks like this: 

specs is 8 Gb ram ddr4 3200mhz, r5 1600, gpu Radeon rx 480, and ssd, and hard drive of 500gb, 500 psu. Idk if I’m freaking out over nothing but I wanna make sure everything is good

image.jpg

those graphs look fine 

If you judge a fish based on its ability to climb trees it will go its whole life thinking its a failure.

Update the bios 

Use ddu 

Make sure you have xmp 

If you do disable it and then see

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

6 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

Update the bios 

Use ddu 

Make sure you have xmp 

If you do disable it and then see

I’m new at this lol, wdym use ddu? And Xmp means using all your ram speed? If not what is it? And my bios is up to date I think, I updated like two weeks ago, but let check tho 

1 minute ago, AaronG 21 said:

wdym use ddu?

Display driver uninstaller check a video on how to use it

1 minute ago, AaronG 21 said:

Xmp means using all your ram speed?

It allows you to run your sticks at their advertised speeds 

Make sure it is on within the bios 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: