power supply + motherboard combo. (PCPartPicker)

realhoneybadger

I am getting this compatibility note:

Note:The Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard has an additional 4-pin ATX power connector but the Gigabyte P-B 650 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply does not. This connector is used to supply additional 12V current to the motherboard. While the system will likely still run without it, higher current demands such as extreme overclocking or large video card current draws may require it.

I am a newbie, can anyone decode this for me :(. Thank you.

I already bought the power supply but not the motherboard. - Also already bought a 2070 super and 3700x

Cheers

don't worry about it. you only need the extra connector for extreme (ln2) overclocking of the 3950x

27 minutes ago, boggy77 said:

don't worry about it. you only need the extra connector for extreme (ln2) overclocking of the 3950x

Hello, thanks for the response, so you are saying I should be absolutely fine with this motherboard + powersupply combo? (taking into account my GPU and CPU)

yeah it's alright. the psu is mediocre, hope you're getting it for a good price.

$560 for the 2070 super Gigabyte Gaming OC + P650 W. xD Not too bad

9 hours ago, joshualim said:

$560 for the 2070 super Gigabyte Gaming OC + P650 W. xD Not too bad

That's actually great considering how bad PSU prices are nowadays. I hope it's new though.

3 hours ago, boghubodaghi said:

That't actually great considering how bad PSU prices are nowadays. I hope it's new though.

Yea it is new. There is a shopping festival going on in China. $560 (tax and delivery included). 
The only thing is, I am stuck in the US now and won't be able to actually build my new comp until july/aug :(.