Computer freezes problem

incanblum

Hi there, I am here new. Please forgive me if i make any mistake or write somthing wrong. I have serach solution for my problem for few weeks and I haven't find any. My problem is that my computer few minutes after start freezes and i can do nothing. About 30 sec after freez it cut down the video, but all the parts in computer works. I can hear the fan working and all the LEDs are light on. After the pressing the reset button my computer starts like nothing happend. I can do anything on it and it do not freezes. The problem returns after I turn off my computer, wait some time and turn on my computer back. And then again the hard reset works. About 2 weeks ago i changed my graphics card becouse my old one has broken. Now i have a MSI RADEON RX 480 4gb. At first I thought that the problem was my new graphics card, so I have formatted all my Disk and installed Windows by UEFI, I alsow changed my Power suplly from 430w to 500w. I have instaled the latest drivers for my graphics card. And it still didn't help. I checked my new graphics card in my friends computer and it works fine.. It didn' freezes his computer. I alsow checked all the Volts and temperature and I didn't noticed nothing suspicious. The only difference that I noticed beetwen my computer with my graphic card and my friends computer with my graphic card is voltages on card. When nothing is turn on besides windows In my computer the voltages fluctuates beetwen 0.800v, 0.875v, 0.937v . And on my friends computer it is stable and it is  1.000 V. When i star any game in my computer the Voltages go to 1.112 and on my friend computer it goes to 1.2V. 

I don't know where to look for what the cause may be. I am out of ideas.

Thank you for your respond and patience.

My computer specification:

Operaiting system Windows 10 Pro x64

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2500K CPU @ 3.3GHz

Motherboard ASUSTeK P8H67

RAM 8GB

Power suplly; BE QUIET! System Power 9 500W

Graphics Card MSI RADEON RX 480 4GB

try booting in safe mode or in linux and see if it still crashes, I would try to find something to stress your system as well that works in safe mode (or something that stresses it in linux, which can be just like a benchmark or something). if it still crashes you probably have a hardware problem (which may just be a problem with drivers, so make sure those are up to date) and at that point you're probably boned without buying different parts unless you have a compatible working system you can test each part individually in. other than that with a fresh windows install the only "normal" problems I can think of is with the OS, or outdated/missing firmware (drivers, BIOS, etc). for the OS you can try rolling back to earlier versions (assuming you're up to date), and for firmware you can also try rolling back but that's usually inadvisable, especially for core firmware like BIOS, and I would instead just make sure it's up to date. on the hardware side make sure that your computer is really clean, and that all your coolers are working and getting proper airflow. other than that not sure that I can help that much, good luck.