I may be rusty but at least my visuals aren't basic - stackoverflow publishes developer survey

williamcll

Favorite Language  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Language

• Rust
    • TypeScript
    • Python
    • Kotlin
    • Go
    • C#
    • C++
    • JavaScript
    • HTML/CSS
    • Java

This poll is closed to new votes

19 minutes ago, Helly said:

I learned some python almost 10 years ago now (goddamn it, time flies), i didn't dislike it at the time but looking back, i'm glad to never work with it again. The only language i learned in school that i still use willingly is Delphi weirdly enough. I learned JAVA later which i liked a lot more at first but started to hate more and more as i worked with it.

People who hate javascript i feel are just using only pure javascript. Get a library like JQuery and you'll like it a lot more. That's how it usually is for me, get some libraries for a language to make ur life easier and you'll probably like it a lot more.

I used to HATE building websites with a passion. Now it's my job lol. Thank god i don't have to build em in PHP, i still hate that language.

Very glad to see people hate wordpress the most, that shit just need to go away.

Aren't Vue, React and Angular used instead of JQuery nowadays?

37 minutes ago, MyName13 said:

Aren't Vue, React and Angular used instead of JQuery nowadays?

Never used any of them. I usually stick with the things i like. If it does what i need it to do without complaints, why change to something else? Anyway, not really my choice to change to another library ;)

I have no signature