ryzen 3700x boost and score question

Hi all i got recently 3700x and i have few questions please.

So my run when i check through ryzen master shows all core max boosting making 3950mhz with cinebench 20 multi, is this normal? i hear people say it goes 4 or 4.1mhz so i think its like 200mhz lower? i attach photo. This all stock. when i do single it max goes 4375mhz... i think its strange...i have latest bios and drivers. Sorry i am noob with this but if someone check my score tell me if its normal, i think amd fuck me...i feel like they shit on me bad with low speeds...

i will get hwinfo and see if it shows the same ty for read my post

stock normal cr.png

ok i check with hwinfo same thing, all core goes 3.950 and single goes 4.375, but when browsing internet i see peak on 6/8 core goes 4.4...im so confuse...

23 minutes ago, posoosoo said:

3.950 and single goes 4.375, but when browsing internet i see

That's pretty normal to me 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

15 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

That's pretty normal to me 

but on box it say 4.4 so i think that it goes 4.4 when i run single core task, its normal its less? is that most people result? my friend r5 3600 all core when making cinebnech goes 4.1 all core so it just confuse me my cpu more powerful but also weaker.. ty for reply

My r7 3700x was the same. I used asus auto overclock and it now runs at 4.3ghz all core on cinebench and score over 5200 points. You could be hitting the default power limits. Before I overclocked it I was hitting the ppt limit and the tdc limit. Buildzoid did a video on bios settings for the cpu on asus boards. I would imagine it be similar to other makes and be worth doing if you do not want to go down the overclock route.

thanks for reply mate, i will look into auto OC ty

On 6/3/2020 at 10:54 PM, chris1981 said:

My r7 3700x was the same. I used asus auto overclock and it now runs at 4.3ghz all core on cinebench and score over 5200 points. You could be hitting the default power limits. Before I overclocked it I was hitting the ppt limit and the tdc limit. Buildzoid did a video on bios settings for the cpu on asus boards. I would imagine it be similar to other makes and be worth doing if you do not want to go down the overclock route.

oh wow your so right, i just run again and it goes power limit...thats why i guess it spreads power with 88w to 8 core but on 3600 it spreads same power to only 6 core so thats why it boost higher all core. think i understand