VR Graphics card

Hey I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for a Graphics Card that is affordable and will run VR games well. I'd preferably want something $400 or less. You see my friends not everyone can afford a 2080 ti. Right now I have a 1050 ti which is below spec for all major VR headsets which is why I'm looking for an upgrade. Comment your suggestions please. 

A Rx 5700 XT is the best value for about $400

i would wait for next gen GPU before making any major purchases. They usually bring better bang for buck, and its going to be septemeber. Dont think anything VR related will be coming out anytime soon.

5700 XT is your best bet if you need something now though

13 minutes ago, GenericBot1 said:

a Graphics Card that is affordable and will run VR games well

with what headset? I currently run an HTC vive but that's about the lowest res headset out there.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

I currently have an oculus quest but I'm planning to upgrade to either a rift S or the new HP headset depending on how it does at launch.

for reference i use a rift s with a gtx 1660 i spent a bit over 200 for the 1660. It's not the best possible but it works just fine

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.