Bottom Speaker On Galaxy S10 Broken/Tinny

Hey all. I've had my S10 for about a year now and the speaker quality has always been awesome. I've even used it as a speaker once or twice when my friend forgot their Bluetooth speaker. I'm not exactly sure when this began because I usually use wireless earbuds, but a couple days ago I was listening to a video and I tried to press the bottom speaker to my ear to hear something, but to my surprise it wasn't putting out much, if any sound.

Today I spoke to Bixby and she sounded horrible. Did some testing and found that indeed the speaker sounds broken. It puts out weak sound and the little sound it does put out sounds horrible, it has this sharp metallic buzzing which I've heard before in broken cheap earbuds. What can I do to troubleshoot this issue? Sadly going in to a store is not an option right now with covid being so widespread in my area. We are still have a shelter in place order.  Thought about trying to wash it out with a small amount of water as it's possible there is some gunk or something in there.  My phone hasn't been through any rough falls or anything recently, however it did get put down in a thin layer of lubricant.  My best guess is that some of it got inside of the speaker grill, although I'm not entirely sure.

Since I don't fully understand the issue, I've attached a link to where you can listen to some of the audio yourself. https://sndup.net/3gyc

-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-

6 hours ago, huilun02 said:

If you want to try washing out the speaker, first turn the device off and use concentrated alcohol instead of water.

Shake it with the liquid inside to hopefully dislodge anything that is stuck. After the wash, quickly do what you can to dry the charging port.

And leave it to dry in a warm place while propped up so that any liquid will fall out the speaker port. You can use rice if you want

Make sure its fully dried before turning it on.

I dont guarantee this will work. You are responsible for your device.

Good luck

Thank you for the instructions.  I will give this a shot.  How much alcohol is safe to pour in to the speaker?  I'm assuming just a small amount, but that's very subjective.

-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-