Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fortune123

Feasibility of making non-rgb wireless keyboard and mouse rgb

Posted · Original PosterOP

I have a Logitech G602 and G613. Theyre both wireless, which is really nice for me but neither of them are rgb  :\. Whats the feasibility of diying some led strips onto the keyboard and/or mouse in order to make them rgb. The trickiest part imo would be somehow wiring it up so that the led strips are powered by the batteries to keep wireless functionality. Im definitely interested in your thoughts!

For the g613, you could definitely put an rgb  strip around the back and sides. I don’t see a way for you to wire it without major case mods and battery effects.

I am far from an expert in this so please correct me if I’m wrong.

Quote or tag me so I can see your response

PSU Tier List

Motherboard Tier List

PARROT GANG

Where would the light even come out of if you put the strip inside?

And having a strip glued on the outside would look horrible.

Why do you even want RGB though, it looks ugly...

My sound system costs more than my PC.        Check out my S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Intel i7 4790k | AMD Vega 64 | ASUS Sabertooth Z97 Mark S | Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB | NZXT S340 | Seasonic Platinum 760 | modded H100i | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | 2x Samsung 850 Pro 512GB | WD Red 4TB Samsung 58" 4k TV | 2x Behringer NEKKST K8 | BIC Acoustech H-100II | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Posted · Original PosterOP

Im personally fine with the current color scheme, but itd be cool if there was a light strip. Maybe put one of those cheap battery packs that you can easily wire up to the side? So a separate battery compartment for RGB. Mouse seems pretty impossible imo though.