My PC Won't Start, but Fans are Spinning?

Hello. A few days ago, I was playing a game when suddenly my PC shut down completely. It was like it got unplugged and lost power, but all my other devices connected to the same power surge protector were still on. Now it is common for my PC to not start at all after being shut down for an extended period of time (perhaps 6 hours or more). I can see the power light on my case and hear fans spinning at higher speeds that usual, likely full speed.

At first I thought it could be stuck in the bios given the higher fan speeds, but I can't seem to get any image from on my display. The thought also occurred to me that it could be faulty memory, but I see this as unlikely given this PC is only 3 years old, and I am using EVGA branded RAM.

The last thing to note is, about a month ago I migrated Windows and some files over to an NvMe SSD, but I don't know if that would have anything to do with this new problem. If anyone could offer any help or ideas it would be greatly appreciated.

Start with removing the ram and putting it back in each other slot (if your using dual channel). Usally this happens when a pc fails to boot, and swapping the ram is the first fix i would try.

At me or quote me, I want to hear your opinion.

Hopefully anything I say is factually correct. Sorry for any mistakes in advanced.