Is this a good PSU?

bubbl

I found this recently on Newegg, and it's still in stock:

https://www.newegg.com/seasonic-focus-plus-850-gold-ssr-850fx-850w/p/N82E16817151188?Item=N82E16817151188&quicklink=true

I read a few reviews of it online, but it didn't help much because some said it was a horrible PSU while others praised it, so I need some help. If this isn't a good PSU, do you guys have any other recommendations?

I forgot to mention but here is my pcpartpicker list:

I know 850w might be overkill for this build, but I'm planning on upgrading in the future so I would like the extra headroom.

Why do you need cable extensions for an ATX case?

If you want white cables, you buy cables made for your PSU.  Don't ruin the PSU's voltage regulation by introducing excessive resistance by having cables of excessive length.

@jonnyGURU I forgot to remove that from my list. I've already returned the cables and am planning on buying a set of cablemod cables or something similar once I figure out what PSU I will buy. Thanks:)

I would definitely refer you to this thread.

Saving you the time in this instance, it's listed as a tier A Single Rail, good for quiet operation under moderate load

Single rail

A single rail lets all the current of a voltage, in this case 12v go over a single trace or “rail” (see them as breakers in your house). This has the advantage of turning off less quickly, but does mean it allows full current to go through a single wire or connector, potentially melting or burning it before shutting down

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.

It's a decent power supply. With the system listed you don't need 850w. If I were you I'd save the $50 and buy the 550w model instead.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450