CHEAPEST 60% RGB Mechanical Keyboard?!?!

So I Was Searching for a 60% Mechanical Keyboard That is RGB on my local online Store And i Found a 60% Board called VortexSeries VX5 For Only 20$, they use outemu Switches and i want feedback of this.

Outemu switches are pretty good, they're essentially coppies of Cherry with slight differences. I've had a keyboard with outemu blue switches for over 2 years and I've had no problem with the switches or the keyboard at all. Now, about the specific keyboard you listed, I don't really know, for 20$ it's a really good deal but it could mean that the build quality is all cheap and flexible plastic so you might want to check for that.

Hey there. No personal experience with the VortexSeries VX5 or Outemu Blue switches, but I found an interesting snippet from Reddit.

Speaking of the typing test, it's the older variant of Outemu Blue. Louder and feels more plasticky than Cherry's. The switch is rather inconsistent, but isn't that noticable when typing.

-Snipped Pic: Close-Up of Outemu Blues-

Closer look of the switch. Notice the broken top part of the switch is my failed attempt at removing the switch. I tried using the provided switch puller, but it barely came loose. The top part is surprisingly fragile and it broke when I put more force on the process of removing it.

Source: [Review] VortexSeries VX5 by FarrelMFajar on Reddit.

TLDR: Mediocre build quality, included accessories, and software.

正直に生きる、一度きりの人生だから

Keeb Weeb LinksCustom Mechanical Keyboards | #KeebWeebClub

'Chew Builds: Hoshī (PC) | Okashī (PC) | K-4398 (Keeb) | Eighty #391 (Keeb) | R2-968 (Keeb) | MGK64 (Keeb)

i have a similar keyboard with the VX5 and its pretty solid for the price, atleast for now.  would definitely get it over a membrane keyboard considering its that cheap.

what to expect:

- non controllable RGB

- dont expect much quality from a 20$ plastic keyboard  but the build is surprisingly solid enough

- bad keycap quality

G502 Lightspeed Review

PC:

Spoiler

i5-6400

GIGABYTE GA-H110M-DS2

CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX 2X4 DDR4-2666MHz

ASUS ROG STRIX-GTX 1060-O6G

SEAGATE 2TB HDD

FUJISTU F300 240GB SSD

CORSAIR CX750M

Laptop: