Cannot find VDG Header On GigaByte Board.

I bought a Thermaltake Commander C32 case, it comes with two 200mm Addressable RGB Fans. they are connected to a a fan controller and they provided two types of cables to connect the controller to mother board with below headers

IMG_0994.PNG.c6e2ba7856a3243e02c62fbb97477404.PNG

i have a GA-Z270X-Ultra Gaming (rev. 1.0) mother board and it only has a single 5 pin Addressable RGB Header. 

how can i connect this controller to Motherboard, do i need to buy a converter or am i missing some thing, any help would be much appreciated. 

thanks

No idea what VDG means.

I can only assume it refers to the purpose of each pin : Voltage Data Ground so I'd assume it's a 5v addressable connector or something to that effect ?

The picture seems to imply it's same connector as the top 4 pin one, only without the missing pin to separate ground from voltage and data.

I assume you only have to use ONE of the two connectors to power the RGB on that device... they're just giving you options.

Your motherboard doesn't support any of the listed connectors and I don't believe there any adaptors. The sole purpose of the 5 pin connector on the motherboard is for an RGB strip as listed on the manufacturers website

On 5/30/2020 at 8:22 PM, mariushm said:

No idea what VDG means.

I can only assume it refers to the purpose of each pin : Voltage Data Ground so I'd assume it's a 5v addressable connector or something to that effect ?

The picture seems to imply it's same connector as the top 4 pin one, only without the missing pin to separate ground from voltage and data.

I assume you only have to use ONE of the two connectors to power the RGB on that device... they're just giving you options.

i am sorry if i was not clear with my question, the case provided two separate cables to connect the fan controller to motherboard for syncing and they were the ones shown in above picture, and i cannot find either of these headers on my motherboard, but asked around and the only information i got is that i need a converter to convert 5 pin rgb header for my use, dont know if its thermeltake's mistake or gigabyte's or just my luck , but the converter is 25$ and not even available in my country, soooooo case lighting modes it is.

On 5/30/2020 at 8:25 PM, AndreiArgeanu said:

Your motherboard doesn't support any of the listed connectors and I don't believe there any adaptors. The sole purpose of the 5 pin connector on the motherboard is for an RGB strip as listed on the manufacturers website

thank you, yes some one pointed me towards a converter, but its not worth it. i am going with case builtin lighting control.