Need good AIO suggestions

Looking for a 240mm rad, don’t really care if it has rgb or not just something that lasts and is a quality unit, no Corsair units please (have had a terrible experience with customer service and refuse to buy their products)

Honestly you are better off with a decent Noctua air cooler, but if you really want to go AIO, cooler master are my go to, have CM AIOs running in both my rigs and perform quite well. 

My Folding Stats - Join the fight against COVID-19 with FOLDING! - If someone has helped you out on the forum don't forget to give them a reaction to say thank you!

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. - Socrates

Please put as much effort into your question as you expect me to put into answering it. 

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-GAMING 5
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
    Cooler Master - MasterCase H500P
  • Storage
    Western Digital Black 250GB, Seagate BarraCuda 1TB x2
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
    Lenovo L29w-30 29 Inch UltraWide Full HD, BenQ - XL2430(portrait), Dell P2311Hb(portrait)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

The majority of liquid cooler AIO sold in the US are made by Asetek, including Corsair and NZXT (except for the M22).  Deepcool and Arctic Liquid Freezer are examples of some not made by Asetek.  

ALL AMD ALL THE TIME: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x | 32GB DDR4-3600 CL16 G.Skill RAM | Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master Motherboard | Powercolor RX 5700 XT Red Devil | 1TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 NVME Boot Drive | 1TB Samsung 860 QVO Game Drive | Lian Li PC-011 Dynamic Black Case | Corsair RM750 Power Supply | Corsair H150i Pro 360mm Liquid Cooler | 7x Noctua NF-P12 120mm PWM Fans | Acer XV272U 27" 1440p 144hz IPS & VG270U 27" 1440p 75hz IPS | Logitech G610 Keyboard, Z625 2.1 Speakers, C920 Webcam | Glorious Gaming Model D Mouse | Focusrite Scarlett Solo USB Audio Interface | Audio Technica AT2020 Condenser Microphone | Beyerdynamics DT770 Pro Headset | Kingston Cloud Revolver S Headset |Microsoft Windows 10 Professional

Main hoe turned side piece NAS/HTPC/f@h slampig: Intel i7 4790k under Corsair H105 | ASRock Z97 Extreme 4 | 32GB DDR3-1866 Crucial Ballastix | EVGA GTX 1070 SC | 250GB Samsung 850 Evo SATA drive | 2TB Western Digital Green HDD | NZXT H440 | Microsoft Windows 10 Pro | 55" Samsung 4K QLED

Support Stack:  Cyberpower 1300VA UPS backup | Google Nest Wifi + Gigabit Fiber Internet | Raspberry Pi 3 pihole | 2x Unmanaged Netgear GS308 Switches

Pre-ordered and on it's way:  Ducky Mecha Mini v2 w/ Cherry Browns.  On the road to De-Logiteching my rig.  Keyboard/Mouse down.  Webcam/Speakers to go.

16 minutes ago, Mazdaspeeding said:

The majority of liquid cooler AIO sold in the US are made by Asetek, including Corsair and NZXT (except for the M22).  Deepcool and Arctic Liquid Freezer are examples of some not made by Asetek.  

I don’t mind if Corsair makes it, just don’t want to deal with their ridiculous customer support lol

17 minutes ago, Mazdaspeeding said:

Oh sorry read what you said wrong.

53 minutes ago, GOTSpectrum said:

Honestly you are better off with a decent Noctua air cooler, but if you really want to go AIO, cooler master are my go to, have CM AIOs running in both my rigs and perform quite well. 

I have a dark rock pro 4, this is a aesthetic purpose.

1 minute ago, IC4 said:

I have a dark rock pro 4, this is a aesthetic purpose.

I can only comment on UK customer services, but cooler master has always been good for me here. 

With that said, I have heard many good things about the ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 240. Including a great review from Gamers Nexus. 

My Folding Stats - Join the fight against COVID-19 with FOLDING! - If someone has helped you out on the forum don't forget to give them a reaction to say thank you!

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. - Socrates

Please put as much effort into your question as you expect me to put into answering it. 

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-GAMING 5
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
    Cooler Master - MasterCase H500P
  • Storage
    Western Digital Black 250GB, Seagate BarraCuda 1TB x2
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
    Lenovo L29w-30 29 Inch UltraWide Full HD, BenQ - XL2430(portrait), Dell P2311Hb(portrait)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

Just now, ShrimpBrime said:

A good AIO?

How about an DIY kit instead with some actually decent hardware????

https://www.frozencpu.com/products/10001211/ex-wat-408/XSPC_RayStorm_Pro_D5_Photon_RX240_WaterCooling_Kit_Intel_.html?tl=g30c321

I know, it's expensive. But it's better than 2 corsair AIOs retrofitted together on a hope and a prayer....

If I’m being honest, I like the low maintenance of AIO, don’t want to worry about cleaning out the system besides the rad and fans with some canned air. My case also would not fit that reservoir unfortunately 

Just now, IC4 said:

If I’m being honest, I like the low maintenance of AIO, don’t want to worry about cleaning out the system besides the rad and fans with some canned air. My case also would not fit that reservoir unfortunately 

Nope, was more of an idea and a feeler. Not specifically just that kit.

Totally understand, however....

That's actually one of the "problems" with AIO. You can't maintain it.

19 minutes ago, ShrimpBrime said:

Nope, was more of an idea and a feeler. Not specifically just that kit.

Totally understand, however....

That's actually one of the "problems" with AIO. You can't maintain it.

I’ve had my aios last years no problem, I don’t mind replacing something every few years, it’s again a convenience

Every 4 years, it is best to get a new AIO. So far I have had Artic Cooling 240mm, Coolermaster 120mm and Corsair AIO 240 mm all fail. It doesn't matter which one you buy, it will fail. But hopefully only fail with the pump dying, which is most common. My Artic Cooling one blew the o-ring out and water sprayed from the cpu block ontop of a GTX 1070 ti. Surprisingly the motherboard turned off after tripping a short protection and after I used electric contact cleaner and a blower, everything turned back on including the GPU.

I know not everyone will have the same situation but all the AIO's I bought were like $69.99 on sale so maybe you shouldn't buy the cheapest AIO available like I did. 

1 hour ago, PrinnyExplodes said:

Every 4 years, it is best to get a new AIO. So far I have had Artic Cooling 240mm, Coolermaster 120mm and Corsair AIO 240 mm all fail. It doesn't matter which one you buy, it will fail. But hopefully only fail with the pump dying, which is most common. My Artic Cooling one blew the o-ring out and water sprayed from the cpu block ontop of a GTX 1070 ti. Surprisingly the motherboard turned off after tripping a short protection and after I used electric contact cleaner and a blower, everything turned back on including the GPU.

I know not everyone will have the same situation but all the AIO's I bought were like $69.99 on sale so maybe you shouldn't buy the cheapest AIO available like I did. 

money is not really a concern, ill just get whatever is reliable that isnt a corsair aio lol. it seems like all aios have problems though, according to a lot of consumer reviews.