Msi mpg x570 gaming edge wifi not booting?

So my room mates pc just randomly shut off and now he is getting this readout on his mb.

R7 3800x

Rx 5700 xt

X2 8gb sticks of coarsair vengeance 3200

Coarsair rm 750 watt psu

Just wanting some opinions on what it might be. I have already tried different graphics cards. Swapped the ram in every config I can think of. I can only imagine it's either the Mobo or the CPU that crapped out.

That LED seems to point to CPU, my advice is to take out the chip and inspect it for damaged pins. 

Next step would be to remount it and see how it goes.

After that would look testing it with a different chip is possible, if not then looking at RMA for the board would be the logical next step. 

My Folding Stats - Join the fight against COVID-19 with FOLDING! - If someone has helped you out on the forum don't forget to give them a reaction to say thank you!

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. - Socrates

Please put as much effort into your question as you expect me to put into answering it. 

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-GAMING 5
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
    Cooler Master - MasterCase H500P
  • Storage
    Western Digital Black 250GB, Seagate BarraCuda 1TB x2
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
    Lenovo L29w-30 29 Inch UltraWide Full HD, BenQ - XL2430(portrait), Dell P2311Hb(portrait)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

Thanks, just wanted to know what all else i could do before having to resort to re-seating the cpu. I did it and it booted up just fine. Just have to ask though, it's not a brand new rig or anything. It's been booting just fine for months and it just all of a sudden did this today. Why would re-seating the cpu fix...anything?