Audio / System Lag Randomly

Okay so recently my computer started having this issue where it'd randomly have a small lag spike and it would mess up my microphone causing it to stutter constantly until I did Restart Audio Engine on Voicemeeter. I am having another issue that is popping up more frequently now that is actually forcing me to make this forum post now.

I am having another issue where I have a lag spike but then I have constant stuttering with my computer / audio and it wont go away unless i restart my computer. I've had one occasion where if I changed some settings or closed the game i was running within 2 - 5 minutes it reset back to normal (gtaV)

System Specs

Ryzen 9 3900x

GTX 1080ti

16gb ram 2133hz

image.thumb.png.b2a79b534660efd1e75aaf676eeb867a.pngimage.png.9b087d7a7130ec6e2613332ec6944e83.pngimage.thumb.png.aaf47b2c1f2826435a4d836fc931a8d3.png

Here are most of my settings / control panel settings.

If I set my A1 output to WDM i get a loud buzzing noise along side of it.

also using a higher WDM buffering to hopefully have fixed the issue but it hasnt.

2 minutes ago, RocketBunny42 said:

Lag is in discord? or overall?

The lag is overall  but yes friends do hear the microphone lag.

One thing i was told was it could be an issue with how I have my virtual cables setup.

I've updated my BIOS and I currently haven't experienced the system-wide stuttering. But I am still getting a small micro-stutter that ends up making my microphone cut in and out quickly. It's such a small stutter now to the point where I barley even notice it anymore having to have friends notify me if my mic is messed up.