Building my first PC on my own

The motherboard I picked out is the Asus ROG STRIX Z390-I GAMING Mini ITX LGA1151.  

I want to install in the NZXT h210i Case, and I don't know if this motherboard has the connector for the usb/usb-c/audio inputs at the front of the case.

If anyone knows or has experience It would be appreciated.

1 minute ago, LaserSchwanz said:

and I don't know if this motherboard has the connector for the usb/usb-c/audio inputs at the front of the case.

Sadly this motherboard lacks a USB C connector, but everything else is standard and you won't find a motherboard without it

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

On 5/29/2020 at 6:46 PM, Fasauceome said:

Sadly this motherboard lacks a USB C connector, but everything else is standard and you won't find a motherboard without it

Thanks for the info! I figured it might not have it, but it has the usb for the front panel and that should be fine. If I have to use the usbc I can just put it in the one provided in the back.