Normal RPM for air cooler?

Mando772004

i have a gigabyte atc800 rgb cooler which cools my cpu very very well i have fantastic temps while gaming and while putting load on the cpu but  i notice its a bit loud so i checked the rpm on HWMONITOR and idk if this is high or low rpm so can someone tell me. my temps while gaming are 60-75 mostly in the low 60's. also since its loud i would like a suggestion on how to adjust it because like i said its a bit loud.image.png.3ae9626d7a702417b38d91743c957c17.png

9 minutes ago, InfernalClaw said:

also since its loud i would like a suggestion on how to adjust it because like i said its a bit loud.

Your temps are great, so you should go into the BIOS and reduce the CPU fan speed

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

3 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

Your temps are great, so you should go into the BIOS and reduce the CPU fan speed

alright. can you tell me a specific rpm number that wouldnt be loud and still give me good temps? thank you!

1 minute ago, InfernalClaw said:

alright. can you tell me a specific rpm number that wouldnt be loud and still give me good temps? thank you!

Can't, all fans are different. You should experiment, see what you like best.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

12 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

Can't, all fans are different. You should experiment, see what you like best.

alright thanks for your help!

18 hours ago, InfernalClaw said:

The fans max rpms are different. So is how much noise they make. For example my CPU fans go up to 1600rpm, but I've limited them to about 1400rpm. 1300rpm is bit low if that really is max speed for the fans.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv