How to install Pop-OS over ubuntu with Windows 10 dual boot

Hey guys

So i recently installed ubuntu on my old laptop alongside Windows 10(dualboot). That's my first time installing Ubuntu ever as i used on VMs. But i screwed up. I installed ubuntu 17.10 which is poorly built os which i installed before in a VM 2 years ago. Like it doesn't have much support for apps. I had a hard time installing grub customizer & wine refused everytime i tried to install it. And it's support in the community is very rare & irrelevant. So i did some research & found out that Pop-OS is one of the best distros based on ubuntu. And it pretty seemed good to me. I already have downloaded the iso. But i already have ubuntu installed on it. So I'm confused whether installing it over ubuntu won't conflict the grub or it won't affect Windows 10 installed on it. Can i just update to Pop-OS through ubuntu?. I'm a newbie to Linux personally but i know to use it. So guys just help me out please. 

Thank you

Download latest popos iso and create bootable usb installation media using rufus or etcher.io. Run the installer, when it asks where you want to install it make sure to select the Ubuntu partition.

1 hour ago, C2dan88 said:

Download latest popos iso and create bootable usb installation media using rufus or etcher.io. Run the installer, when it asks where you want to install it make sure to select the Ubuntu partition.

Was it that easy. I could do that. Thanks