Building my new PC

you can just copy the permalink instead of a screenshot, like this:

Better motherboard (and guaranteed compatible), faster ram, and the GPU is more cost effective (the RX 590 is basically a terrible deal). 

Curious about the case and PSU choice, do you already own these, or are getting them from a local shop?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

On 5/29/2020 at 8:59 AM, SnowyLynx-_- said:

im going for a budget build

make sure you use the quote button so that we can see your responses

How much money are you looking to spend? Are you buying in the united states?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Just now, Fasauceome said:

make sure you use the quote button so that we can see your responses

image.png.16e63d52da2a1cb6453d77cfbdc887d4.png

How much money are you looking to spend? Are you buying in the united states?

no in europe and im looking to spend 550 euro for gaming on fortnite 150fps average

4 minutes ago, SnowyLynx-_- said:

no in europe and im looking to spend 550 euro for gaming on fortnite 150fps average

PCpartPicker has multiple european countries so you can have your own budget involved. I'll use Germany to start with, let me know if there's a more relevant country to pick pricing from. This list looks pretty good:

Third gen Ryzen is a lot better than second gen for Fortnite.

Do you already have an SSD? Your original parts list has no storage.

Primary PC:

1 minute ago, Fasauceome said:

PCpartPicker has multiple european countries so you can have your own budget involved. I'll use Germany to start with, let me know if there's a more relevant country to pick pricing from. This list looks pretty good:

Third gen Ryzen is a lot better than second gen for Fortnite.

Do you already have an SSD? Your original parts list has no storage.

yes i already have one

1 minute ago, SnowyLynx-_- said:

yes i already have one

is the pricing for the parts I picked relevant for your to buy? Or are some not available? If some are not available, what is a better country?

Primary PC:

is the pricing for the parts I picked relevant for your to buy? Or are some not available?

the PSU wasnt found on the amazon german

11 minutes ago, SnowyLynx-_- said:

Are you only interested in Amazon?

If amazon.de is required:

Primary PC:

14 minutes ago, SnowyLynx-_- said:

Don't buy a cheap power supply. They are usually fire hazards. Get a decent unit such as the Corsair CX550 or Be Quiet System Power Bronze

10 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

I'd change the power supply to an S12III. It's better than the MWE Bronze and cheaper too

1 minute ago, 5x5 said:

I'd change the power supply to an S12III. It's better than the MWE Bronze and cheaper too

even the bronze v2? I specifically avoided the v1

Primary PC:

even the bronze v2? I specifically avoided the v1

Yeah. The V2 is marginally better than the v1 sadly :/