First Post and PC BUILD, PLS HELP

My first time Building a PC on my own!

Doing something small because I have limited space at my desk for a PC at my parents house (its a built in PC "slot"). Also want it to be compact enough to take back to college after quarantine ends. Right now my legs barely have room to fit cus of this massive old cooler-master tower lol.

I want something that I wont really have to upgrade for the next few years, and I'm not playing any games that required a ton of performance.

This is what I have so far (I'm set on the tower because of the space):

Case:               NZXT H210i Mini ITX Tower Case

Motherboard:   Asus ROG STRIX Z390-I GAMING Mini ITX LGA1151 Motherboard

CPU:                Intel Core i7-8700K 3.7 GHz 6-Core Processor

CPU Cooler   CRYORIG C7 40.5 CFM CPU Cooler OR   NZXT Kraken X52 Rev 2 73.11 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler

Storage:          Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive

Memory:          Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory

Video Card:     MSI GeForce RTX 2060 6 GB VENTUS XS OC Video Card

Power Supply: Corsair RM (2019) 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply

Will this all work and fit?

I Underlined CPU Cooler because I'm torn between the two. Idk if I want to go with an AIO cooler.

I'm going to set up the exhaust fan in the back and jerry rig an exhaust vent in the side of this built in desk slot.

Thanks for the tips yall

yes, that will all work fine together, and should fit fine together

if you have space in the case and if you want you could get a 1tb 970 evo and a 2tb hdd for more space around the same price. for the cooler you could go with the kraken x52 just for the fact that you could get 2 extra fans the cpu temps will most likely be the same between those two, everything else is pretty good but if you want you could maybe try to get an rtx 2070 or a rx 5700xt