New build, should this work my MOBO won't boot at all

Hello all,

My first post here so big hello to you all, James from England here!

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/X7vbQq

Ok so I started to build a new system with a mixture of new and old items, since the beginning I haven't been able to get the motherboard to boot up, this was while using the T-Force memory in the link provided, I then proceeded to buy some memory which is recommended by Asus and purchased the Vengeance LPX but by this time I had somehow managed to bend one of the damn cpu socket pins. Never have I done this in the 10 or so builds I've done.

Finding out that Asus would not take the mobo back with the bent pins I tried to bend them back with success until the final pin broke off (ahhh rage, why did i start this, haha)

I know there are 2 sets of ram there, pick either set or use them all it doesnt matter I can sell the others as I am not sure if I could mix them or not, just choose which would be better.

I tested with a Corsair HX620W psu and a Thermaltake 550w psu which came with the case.

Since the motherboard is now with a broken pin could you suggest something else which would be compatible with all of this, I would like to use my Asus Xonor Essence ST (PCI), I could pucrhase an adapter PCI-e to PCI I guess.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/X7vbQq

Help would be appreciated, thank you so much in advance.

Kind Regards,

James

Basically I am asking should the parts in the link provided all work successfully together?

CPU Intel Core i5-9600K 3.7 GHz 6-Core Processor

CPU Cooler Corsair H70 61.2 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler

Motherboard Asus ROG STRIX Z390-F GAMING ATX LGA1151 Motherboard

Memory Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL15 Memory

Memory Team T-FORCE VULCAN Z 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory
SSD Samsung
SSD2 OCZ Vertex
HDD WD Black
HDD2 WD Black