Help, frame drops Assassins Creed Odyssey, game seems to briefly change to IntelHD Graphics

Hi, I got a Dell laptop G515 5587. I5-8300H, GTX 1060 Max-Q and 256 SSD. The game is in the SSD if you are wondering.
So, I have checked the thermals both of CPU and GPU and the problem it's not thermal throttling. 
Now, this is what I know, and please take my word for it: Once every minute the game seems to suddenly switch to Intel Hd Graphics because the usage of the GTX drops below 10% and the Intel HD graphics peaks at 98%. And exactly during that change, obviously, the frame rate drops from around 50 to 9 or even 1fps. Then, exactly once the usage of the GTX goes up and Intel HD graphics goes down, the framerate of the game returns to the usual value.
I've tried to decrease the graphics settings, even to play at 720p, the results are higher fps normally, but the same dramatically drop once every minute. Thus, the game is unplayable. 
In the Nvidia control panel, I have selected the GTX as the main graphic processor.  I have read that it was a known issue last year but it should be fixed in the newer patches and I got the last one. 
English not my native language in case I've committed a major error in the writing. 
So, any suggestions? What can I do?? The game is very expensive and this is obviously the game´s fault. 

WhatsApp Image 2020-05-28 at 3.58.09 AM.jpeg