Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DoDo_276

NO SOUND ,NO AUDIO,MIC NOT WORKING, HEADPHONES NOT RECOGNIZED

Recommended Posts

Posted · Original PosterOP

Hey!

 

So I have built my new pc and I immediately was forced to return my RAM because heatshield after 4 day wasn t attached to RAM :(

NOW I have everything back on and my Audio is not working. When I plug in Mic and headphone jack in front ports, POP UP shows on my screen what is it that i plugged in (Input or Mic; headphones or input) I select Mic and then Headphones. I can hear sound through headphones but they are NOT RECOGNIZED by pc and I am still on speakers. I cannot get my 5.1 Speakers running because when I plug it in orange,black,green port (not line out) i won t hear a Sh*t , when i test it with windows those beeps will sound in every single one of them , but YouTube or Games etc. won´t play. I assume that because Headphones are not being recognized my MIC that is on them is not also recognized so there for it is not working.

 

ANY IDEAS HOW TO GET IT TO WORK? 

I am desperate heh :/ . 

 

At the moment I have only green jack in Line Out , so I have 2 speakers out of 5 running.

 

Motherboard GIGABYTE AORUS B450 Elite - audio controller is enabled in BIOS

Tried unninstalling driver in device manager, did not work.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, DoDo_276 said:

Motherboard GIGABYTE AORUS B450 Elite - audio controller is enabled in BIOS

Tried unninstalling driver in device manager, did not work.

Do you mean it failed to uninstall of that the procedure didn't work?
Are you on widows 7 or 10?
 


CPU Ryzen 3700X - Motherboard Asus ROG STRIX X370-E - RAM 16GB of G.SKILL NEON 3600 - GPU EVGA RTX 2070 Super XC - 
Case Mastercase H500p mesh - Corsair MP600 NVME 1 Tb & Samsung 960 PRO & 2 Seagate baracuda 7200 RPM 2TB in stripe - PSU Seasonic Focus Gx-850 
Display MG28UQ 4K monitor - Cooling Corsair H150 Pro - 

Keyboard G-910 W/ Romer G tactile - Mouse G 502 Hero (wired) - Sound Logitech X-530 and Razer Tiamat headphones

Operating System Windows 10

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
2 minutes ago, Quickstrike said:

Do you mean it failed to uninstall of that the procedure didn't work?
Are you on widows 7 or 10?
 

Win 10 , I meant it  like it didn t repair anything :/

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, DoDo_276 said:

Win 10 , I meant it  like it didn t repair anything :/

And you are sure you have the right drivers?
If so, in your realtech icon in your tray, make you you have to correct playback device


CPU Ryzen 3700X - Motherboard Asus ROG STRIX X370-E - RAM 16GB of G.SKILL NEON 3600 - GPU EVGA RTX 2070 Super XC - 
Case Mastercase H500p mesh - Corsair MP600 NVME 1 Tb & Samsung 960 PRO & 2 Seagate baracuda 7200 RPM 2TB in stripe - PSU Seasonic Focus Gx-850 
Display MG28UQ 4K monitor - Cooling Corsair H150 Pro - 

Keyboard G-910 W/ Romer G tactile - Mouse G 502 Hero (wired) - Sound Logitech X-530 and Razer Tiamat headphones

Operating System Windows 10

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
5 minutes ago, Quickstrike said:

And you are sure you have the right drivers?
If so, in your realtech icon in your tray, make you you have to correct playback device

Realtek HD and also Nvidias because I ve got speakers also from Monitor, yep I am Sure

It is set right , PROBLEM is that system recognizes input but won t get sound through it :/

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DoDo_276 said:

Realtek HD and also Nvidias because I ve got speakers also from Monitor, yep I am Sure

It is set right , PROBLEM is that system recognizes input but won t get sound through it :/

 

you tested the output with the Realtek app?


CPU Ryzen 3700X - Motherboard Asus ROG STRIX X370-E - RAM 16GB of G.SKILL NEON 3600 - GPU EVGA RTX 2070 Super XC - 
Case Mastercase H500p mesh - Corsair MP600 NVME 1 Tb & Samsung 960 PRO & 2 Seagate baracuda 7200 RPM 2TB in stripe - PSU Seasonic Focus Gx-850 
Display MG28UQ 4K monitor - Cooling Corsair H150 Pro - 

Keyboard G-910 W/ Romer G tactile - Mouse G 502 Hero (wired) - Sound Logitech X-530 and Razer Tiamat headphones

Operating System Windows 10

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
Just now, Quickstrike said:

you tested the output with the Realtek app?

Exactly ! 

 

Now I have Deleted all drivers from device manager plugged in headphones and all jacks from speakers, restarted PC,NOW MY HEADPHONES WORK :D:D but still speakers won t play audio , only when i test them through Realtek App, i can hear beep in every single one of them.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DoDo_276 said:

Exactly ! 

 

Now I have Deleted all drivers from device manager plugged in headphones and all jacks from speakers, restarted PC,NOW MY HEADPHONES WORK :D:D but still speakers won t play audio , only when i test them through Realtek App, i can hear beep in every single one of them.  

Do you plug the speak hot or cold?
Is autodetect on? that might be the issue
 


CPU Ryzen 3700X - Motherboard Asus ROG STRIX X370-E - RAM 16GB of G.SKILL NEON 3600 - GPU EVGA RTX 2070 Super XC - 
Case Mastercase H500p mesh - Corsair MP600 NVME 1 Tb & Samsung 960 PRO & 2 Seagate baracuda 7200 RPM 2TB in stripe - PSU Seasonic Focus Gx-850 
Display MG28UQ 4K monitor - Cooling Corsair H150 Pro - 

Keyboard G-910 W/ Romer G tactile - Mouse G 502 Hero (wired) - Sound Logitech X-530 and Razer Tiamat headphones

Operating System Windows 10

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP

Speakers I tried to plug before turning on pc and also when Pc is turned on,

 

JUST FOUND OUT: when i Turn on my pc with headphones plugged in Mic and Headset works , when i disconnect them while operating , they again are being recognized 1 jack after 1 jack so i set them to mic and headphones ...

 

Where Can i look for autodetect  ? 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, DoDo_276 said:

 

Where Can i look for autodetect  ? 

 

Not sure, I got the ROG software so mine is in advanced config.
Check your speaker in your tray and make sure you sound output is with your speakers and not line out or something


CPU Ryzen 3700X - Motherboard Asus ROG STRIX X370-E - RAM 16GB of G.SKILL NEON 3600 - GPU EVGA RTX 2070 Super XC - 
Case Mastercase H500p mesh - Corsair MP600 NVME 1 Tb & Samsung 960 PRO & 2 Seagate baracuda 7200 RPM 2TB in stripe - PSU Seasonic Focus Gx-850 
Display MG28UQ 4K monitor - Cooling Corsair H150 Pro - 

Keyboard G-910 W/ Romer G tactile - Mouse G 502 Hero (wired) - Sound Logitech X-530 and Razer Tiamat headphones

Operating System Windows 10

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
9 minutes ago, Quickstrike said:

Not sure, I got the ROG software so mine is in advanced config.
Check your speaker in your tray and make sure you sound output is with your speakers and not line out or something

Idk ... I get sound from them when i hit TEST windows ,,SOUND´´  , but no other audio source works , also it is showing mi in sound settings that Speakers are playing , green line is jumping like frog hah ... no sound coming out

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean this
image.png.a0db11e00d8164424cfd617d2c11ce28.png
The line at the top says what?

image.png


CPU Ryzen 3700X - Motherboard Asus ROG STRIX X370-E - RAM 16GB of G.SKILL NEON 3600 - GPU EVGA RTX 2070 Super XC - 
Case Mastercase H500p mesh - Corsair MP600 NVME 1 Tb & Samsung 960 PRO & 2 Seagate baracuda 7200 RPM 2TB in stripe - PSU Seasonic Focus Gx-850 
Display MG28UQ 4K monitor - Cooling Corsair H150 Pro - 

Keyboard G-910 W/ Romer G tactile - Mouse G 502 Hero (wired) - Sound Logitech X-530 and Razer Tiamat headphones

Operating System Windows 10

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
4 minutes ago, Quickstrike said:

I mean this
image.png.a0db11e00d8164424cfd617d2c11ce28.png
The line at the top says what?

image.png

 

Komentár 2020-05-27 171620.png

Komentár 2020-05-27 171649.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DoDo_276 said:

 

Komentár 2020-05-27 171620.png

Komentár 2020-05-27 171649.png

Oh boy... it looks like an RMA mate.. So sorry...
Maybe try another set of speakers? or rollback to a previous driver?


CPU Ryzen 3700X - Motherboard Asus ROG STRIX X370-E - RAM 16GB of G.SKILL NEON 3600 - GPU EVGA RTX 2070 Super XC - 
Case Mastercase H500p mesh - Corsair MP600 NVME 1 Tb & Samsung 960 PRO & 2 Seagate baracuda 7200 RPM 2TB in stripe - PSU Seasonic Focus Gx-850 
Display MG28UQ 4K monitor - Cooling Corsair H150 Pro - 

Keyboard G-910 W/ Romer G tactile - Mouse G 502 Hero (wired) - Sound Logitech X-530 and Razer Tiamat headphones

Operating System Windows 10

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
Just now, Quickstrike said:

Oh boy... it looks like an RMA mate.. So sorry...
Maybe try another set of speakers? or rollback to a previous driver?

Heh ... Speakers work perfectly ... that s the deal .. t :/ when i plugged them into phone or old PC no problem... :/ MB is not bad too because it does recognize them ... this sucks haha...

 

Now i Have used splitter, it works but... why would I have 6 ports for audio jacks and can use only one ... ? u know... it  sucks

Komentár 2020-05-27 172507.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

Wait, the splitter works?

If the splitter works on the PC this is far more confusing than I thought reading through.

 

Try uninstalling the audio drivers with DDU and letting windows find the correct drivers itself, then make sure you're not actually muted somewhere in the audio settings, if neither of those steps help I honestly have no clue what is going on and barring a reinstall it looks like your mobo might be a goner.


Sloth's the name, audio gear is the game
My Microphone and Interface tips and recommendations

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP

Sound comes throught other ports but only when i did Windows sound test hah... so doliny confusing

 

atm i am at line out only and with splitter , also front IO works fine 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, DoDo_276 said:

Sound comes throught other ports but only when i did Windows sound test hah... so doliny confusing

 

atm i am at line out only and with splitter , also front IO works fine 

If sound comes through other ports but only when doing a sound test they all work.... I mean, if the front panel works like you say it does just use it and stop worrying but if the other ports work when you test your windows audio you just need to make them the default device and they will work fine.


Sloth's the name, audio gear is the game
My Microphone and Interface tips and recommendations

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/30/2020 at 11:00 PM, DoDo_276 said:

Sound comes throught other ports but only when i did Windows sound test hah... so doliny confusing

 

atm i am at line out only and with splitter , also front IO works fine 

I have two tricks that you may try

 

1. Try and see if headphone and speaker are using the same playback channel, if not chage the headphone play back to the same as speaker (sometime there are multiple similarly name output channel - like multiple Realtek xx.) If both already use the same channel, try change the headphone to other channel and see if that work.

 

2. I am not too sure about this metod but if the above doesn't work, go to.. I think Device Manager? There's some menu in Windows that allow you to select an audio device as default which will make them appear for you to select in volumn control. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
On 6/1/2020 at 10:15 AM, e22big said:

I have two tricks that you may try

 

1. Try and see if headphone and speaker are using the same playback channel, if not chage the headphone play back to the same as speaker (sometime there are multiple similarly name output channel - like multiple Realtek xx.) If both already use the same channel, try change the headphone to other channel and see if that work.

 

2. I am not too sure about this metod but if the above doesn't work, go to.. I think Device Manager? There's some menu in Windows that allow you to select an audio device as default which will make them appear for you to select in volumn control. 

You are probably right with nr.1 because my headphones are Realtek 2nd ... I´ll try to figure it how to set to same/different playback channel. :) 

I just basically gave up by this point, but I will try ! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, DoDo_276 said:

You are probably right with nr.1 because my headphones are Realtek 2nd ... I´ll try to figure it how to set to same/different playback channel. :) 

I just basically gave up by this point, but I will try ! 

ah then absolutely, I am almost 100 percent sure that this is the problem, you can't use speaker and headphone at the same time - at leant for as far as I know, you will have to switch your onboard sound to out put to a single device at the time

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×