Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GaZpi_

Problem with Headphones

Posted · Original PosterOP

My headphones are virtual 7.1 surround, just so you know. I usually play fps games like cs go and valorant, but i cant really distinguish the steps and from where stuff is happening, but when im watching a cs video or stream, i can perfectly distinguish them. Can someone guide me trough this pls?

Have you tried turning off the 7.1 surround sound settings and just playing with straight stereo?

***FEEL FREE TO DM ME QUESTIONS ABOUT MY GEAR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR JUST CURIOUS***

CPU : ryzen 3600x  Motherboard: b350 PC mate RAM:16 GB ddr4 corsair lpx GPU: gtx 1070 6gb Case:phanteks p400 

Storage:x1 280 gb kingston ssd x1 1tb WD blue hdd x1 2tb seagate barraccuda 

PSU:650 GQ Cooling:be quite! BK009 Keyboard:ducky one 2 rgb full sized Mouse:G502, Model o Operating System:win 10

Desktop audio gear: topping d10 --->  monolith Cavelli Liquid Spark---> Beyerdynamic dt 990 , Sennheiser Hd 58x, Hifiman HE4xx, AKG k240, AKG k52

Speaker Setup: Topping PA3--->Micca RB42

My portable setup: fiio Q1 mk2, fiio ubtr, fiio btr1k,fiio btr5---> whatever bud or IEM Im feeling that day

AKG y50bt,Sennheiser HD 4.40

19 minutes ago, GaZpi_ said:

I dont know how to do that.

This are my headphones https://www.asus.com/pt/Headphones-Headsets/TUF-GAMING-H3/.

Is it possible that the cable connecting the 3.5mm jack to my motherboard interface is with problems?

Wait are you already connected to my your motherboard and not virtual surround sound USB module? Then Asus is straight up lying to you are you running software to emulate virtual surround sound?

***FEEL FREE TO DM ME QUESTIONS ABOUT MY GEAR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR JUST CURIOUS***

CPU : ryzen 3600x  Motherboard: b350 PC mate RAM:16 GB ddr4 corsair lpx GPU: gtx 1070 6gb Case:phanteks p400 

PSU:650 GQ Cooling:be quite! BK009 Keyboard:ducky one 2 rgb full sized Mouse:G502, Model o Operating System:win 10

Desktop audio gear: topping d10 --->  monolith Cavelli Liquid Spark---> Beyerdynamic dt 990 , Sennheiser Hd 58x, Hifiman HE4xx, AKG k240, AKG k52

My portable setup: fiio Q1 mk2, fiio ubtr, fiio btr1k,fiio btr5---> whatever bud or IEM Im feeling that day

45 minutes ago, rice guru said:

Wait are you already connected to my your motherboard and not virtual surround sound USB module? Then Asus is straight up lying to you are you running software to emulate virtual surround sound?

I dont think im using any software, like iCue from corsair right?

7 minutes ago, GaZpi_ said:

I dont think im using any software, like iCue from corsair right?

Like anything that could potentially affect sound including windows own sound affects through your advanced sound controls

3 hours ago, rice guru said:

Like anything that could potentially affect sound including windows own sound affects through your advanced sound controls

I dont think so, is there anyway to verify that?

Directly from the link you supplied

Screenshot_20200528_070016.thumb.jpg.bb3664c2c74df251dbc3e71c940b0a60.jpg

Now, I didn't have to speak this language to notice the asterisk down the bottom clarifying the surround experience was just Windows sonic support, which is funny considering every audio device has windows sonic support, it's built in to Windows.....

You got played OP.

Sloth's the name, audio gear is the game
My Microphone and Interface tips and recommendations

40 minutes ago, The Flying Sloth said:

Directly from the link you supplied

Screenshot_20200528_070016.thumb.jpg.bb3664c2c74df251dbc3e71c940b0a60.jpg

Now, I didn't have to speak this language to notice the asterisk down the bottom clarifying the surround experience was just Windows sonic support, which is funny considering every audio device has windows sonic support, it's built in to Windows.....

You got played OP.

Thanks for the explanation, its portuguese btw. I got them very cheap, is there anyway to fix my problem? because they do very well on the phone, but on PC they are very crappy.

43 minutes ago, GaZpi_ said:

Thanks for the explanation, its portuguese btw. I got them very cheap, is there anyway to fix my problem? because they do very well on the phone, but on PC they are very crappy.

Enable Windows Sonic and disable everything else

Sloth's the name, audio gear is the game
My Microphone and Interface tips and recommendations