Phishing Emails & YouTube Messages - Fake Giveaway Read more... ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Deleon.David

GOD DAMN IT WINDOWS 8.1

What do you mean by drag and drop?

CPU: Intel Core i7 2600k | Mootherboard: ASUS P8z68v-Pro | GPU: EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | RAM: Kingston HyperX Genesis 8GB (4GBx2) 1600mhz | PSU: Corsair AX760 | STORAGE: Samsung 840 Pro 512GB | COOLER: Noctua NH-C14 | CASE: Fractal Design Define R4 Pearl Black | Operating SystemWindows 7 Professional 64-bit |

Wtf does Bill Gates have to do with this?

i7 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Hero | 16Gb Dominator Platinum 2133mhz | Gigabyte Windforce 970 1563/1928

H100i w/ Swiftech Helix fans | Evga G2 850w | 6x SSDs | 6x Seagate Barracudas

Fractal Define R4 Titanium| HD558 w/ Fiio E10 | AT2020 | G710+ | Logitech G700s |  DP2710 Asus PA248Q

dragging and dropping icons on the desktop

it was a joke mate :P

Well... right click send to desktop takes less effort than drag and drop.

CPU: Intel Core i7 2600k | Mootherboard: ASUS P8z68v-Pro | GPU: EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | RAM: Kingston HyperX Genesis 8GB (4GBx2) 1600mhz | PSU: Corsair AX760 | STORAGE: Samsung 840 Pro 512GB | COOLER: Noctua NH-C14 | CASE: Fractal Design Define R4 Pearl Black | Operating SystemWindows 7 Professional 64-bit |

i cant drag an icon from the left side of the screen to the right

what, why wouldn't you be able to do that. I seem to be able to do it just fine.

Posted · Original PosterOP

what, why wouldn't you be able to do that. I seem to be able to do it just fine.

exactly why i need help... i dont understand why i cant... what is life, i've searched the net and you're my last hope LTT

exactly why i need help... i dont understand why i cant... what is life, i've searched the net and you're my last hope LTT

Just to be sure that I didn't misunderstand. You're on the desktop, and you're trying to drag an icon on the desktop, from the left side, to the right side. Correct?

Just to be sure that I didn't misunderstand. You're on the desktop, and you're trying to drag an icon on the desktop, from the left side, to the right side. Correct?

correct...

hold left click

drag to the right side of the screen

cant...

Shut down the PC, pray that it is going to work, start it again. If it is not working, then you are probably doing something wrong and is time for a fresh install :D

CPU: Intel Core i7 5960X @4.5GHz cooled by Corsair H110 | MBO: ASRock Fatal1ty X99M Killer | RAM: GEIL Evo Potenza 16GB DDR4 3333MHz | GPU: Zotac GTX1080 Founders Edition | SSD: 512GB Transcend 370S | HDD: 1.5TB WD Green Drive | PSU: Corsair SF 600W | Case: Jansbo UMX3 S

Check out the build log here -> http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/257949-analogs-project-rrh-red-riding-hood/           Another build log featuring Power Mac G5 case that I never got around to uploading the latest pictures of -> http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/454140-analogs-project-silverine-ft-apple-powermac-g5-case-modding/      Latest Build Log -> UPCOMING

Shut down the PC, pray that it is going to work, start it again. If it is not working, then you are probably doing something wrong and is time for a fresh install :D

didn't work, should i kill my self now?

guys note that i can drop things to the desk top from folders but after i place them down i cant move them ever again,,,

it sounds like you have auto arrange on.