$1000 PC Build Reccomendations

Budget (including currency): $1000 US DLLS

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: League of legends, streaming, and editing,

Hey guys,

Sooo, I was going to make my own research about what pc parts to get for my brother's upcoming pc build but then I remembered there's a lot of smart educated people here in the linustechtips forum. My brother just plays league of legends and light games like that but he also wants to do some streaming and editing. What PC Build do you guys recommend? Keeping it around the $1000 budget please! Thank you:) ❤️

What quality/framerate would he expect? Does he need any peripherals? Moniter?

Quote me or mention me at @Shrekpad so I get notified 
pc specs:
CPU: 
Intel i7 8700K MOBO: ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming RAM: 16GB (2x8) DDR4 G Skill TridentZ 3000 MHz GPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GAMING OC CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv STORAGE: Sabrent Rocket Q 1TB M.2 NVME SSD,
T-Force Delta RGB 250GB SSD, 4TB Seagate Barracuda HDD PSU: 750 Watt EVGA SuperNova G3 MONITERDell S2716DGR 1440p 144hz G-Sync, BenQ PD2700U 4K 60hz CPU COOLER: Corsair H115i RGB Platinum OS: Windows 10

If he is already playing games, does this mean he has a case, psu, RAM, anything you can pilfer to avoid buying new?

Because anything you can avoid paying for will increase the ability to provide performance.