Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Agnon

Issues with Bluetooth

Posted · Original PosterOP

Hi guys,

so for years I've been using the Logitech G700s as my bluetooth mouse with no issues at all.

Recently though i bought myself some Bluetooth headphones (EKSA E5 Active Noise Cancelling Headphones). At first I was happy with my choice but especially during gaming

I noticed there were occasions when my game would seemingly lag - with 150+ fps.
After a while I also noticed random missing audio for brief moments which is especially unfortunate in FPS-games.

I came to the conclusion that it had to be a bluetooth related problem most likely being caused by the two devices interfering with each other

throttling the other peripheral's transmission rate in a way. To make sure its not caused by my router which is also close to my PC i switched to

5Ghz on my WiFi which didn't help either. 

Is there any way I can use both devices or do further troubleshooting? Any ideas?

Just to clarify: If i use my mouse as the only Bluetooth device with another headset, it works fine.

Same goes with the headset with my mouse turned off.

Your best bet is to return the headphones and buy a wireless set from Logitech. Radio bandwidth is limited and it's not surprising that one manufacturer's chosen frequency/modulation would interfere with another's.