Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nour EL Din Majed

Weird gpu behavior

Posted · Original PosterOP

I have noticed something really weird and now i think there is a problem, i play gta 5 on ultra settings on 4k for as long as i can remember at about 40-60 fps so i onetime tried to record using nvidia shadow play, suddenly when i start recording i found my fps jumps from the said point to 70-90fps and when i stop the recording i found that be very weird so i launches msi afterburner i noticed both my cards when im not using the record function are about 60% and 50% when i start the recording the gpu usage jumps to 90s% both of them giving men insane FPSs i really did not know my system is capable of archiving them so how would i always make while using games the cards at 100% and not holding back although i have set the power setting from the nvidia control panel to max performance so how can i fix the because it’s so annoying to know after all this time my system was holding back lol

specs:

i7-7700k

32gb ram

2x GTX 1080 Ti 

dont use SLI.. SLI is a dead standard and piss poor support and implementation in games. 

PSU Tier List Thread

"White Ice"

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | EVGA RTX 2080ti | Flare X 14-14-14-34 3200mhz 32gb | Full Custom Water Cooling Loop | 1tb Samsung 970 Evo

2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | 2x 3tb Seagate Drive | Fractal Design Meshify S2 |  EVGA G2 750w PSU | 3x Corsair LL140 | 3x Corsair LL120

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 1800x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Vengeance LPX 3000mhz | Corsair RM550x (2018) | EVGA GTX 1060 3gb | 250gb 860 Evo m.2 | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv 

Elgato HD60 Pro | Elgato 4k60 Pro mk.2 | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

44 minutes ago, Nour EL Din Majed said:

yeah i learned that the hard way but i have 2 gpus now what am i gonna do with that other one

Use it for folding if you want :)

My favorite case is the mechify c and it is the best case and if you say otherwise you're lying 

@TofuHaroto so I can see your post 

I seek to max the letter count on every ... Single ... Site 

only the bravest are capable of such mission

Spoiler

Hi

7 minutes ago, skannerz22 said:

make it 3k and get more fps

?

My favorite case is the mechify c and it is the best case and if you say otherwise you're lying 

@TofuHaroto so I can see your post 

I seek to max the letter count on every ... Single ... Site 

only the bravest are capable of such mission

Spoiler

Hi