case for a 360 mm aio and a dvd drive

gasolin

a case that can take a 360  mm aio and still have clearance for a dvd drive, it's also important that the case has a front mesh grill so i can have better air intake

Price the same as a Phanteks Enthoo Pro, rgb and a window i don't care about but i know i have theres some compromise since 90% + have a side window

5 hours ago, gasolin said:

Price the same as a Phanteks Enthoo Pro, rgb and a window i don't care about but i know i have theres some compromise since 90% + have a side window

Just about every case with a 5.25 bay with 360mm AIO suppport is a one or the other due to the cases not being large enough to support both

50ed889fb971e29faf79ab0d8427f7fb.1600.jp

Cases that are big enough to do both, dont come with front mesh (yet) like the Fractal Design Define 7 XL

11-352-120-V16.jpg

One exception is the Thermaltake Core X71

https://se.pcpartpicker.com/product/Bd7CmG/thermaltake-core-x71-tempered-glass-edition-atx-full-tower-case-ca-1f8-00m1wn-02

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

42 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:
30 minutes ago, gasolin said:

;)

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

case and longer dp cables ordered (cables more expensive than expected)

I did order a Alphacool Eisbaer LT360 aio from aqua tuning.de that didn't get payed for although the site registered my order.

I don't know if they are open for business but i choosed ups prime for fast delivery

Update the cooler is ordered

Does any know how long the tube from an aio has too be for an atx motherboard, if i choose to mount my aio in the button of the case next to the aio, the length of the tubings is only 32 cm .