Ryzen 9 help plz

7 hours ago, AshRiver said:

Changing ram speed should no touch your drive storages. I think you got the os installation mess up since the BIOS listed your HDD as a Windows boot manager no your 120GB SSD. 

To be honest I sayed that befor I did ram speed but it worked I think it should be easy to figure out what I have to agen 

7 hours ago, AshRiver said:

Changing ram speed should no touch your drive storages. I think you got the os installation mess up since the BIOS listed your HDD as a Windows boot manager no your 120GB SSD. 

To be honest I sayed that befor I did ram speed but it worked I think it should be .... sorry if world be easyer if I reinstalled os but I rilly don’t want to download all my games again 

4 hours ago, Andy3900x said:

To be honest I sayed that befor I did ram speed but it worked I think it should be .... sorry if world be easyer if I reinstalled os but I rilly don’t want to download all my games again 

4 hours ago, Andy3900x said:

To be honest I sayed that befor I did ram speed but it worked I think it should be easy to figure out what I have to agen 

Do you have another computer to do backup? Your OS partitions are everywhere as far as I can tell. Maybe try to turn off CSM LEGACY + UEFI mode? 

When you do install Windows, make sure all internal drives are disconnect except the drive you want to install Windows.