Ryzen 9 help plz

I got a ASUS prime X570 pro and 32 gig of Trident Z neo 3600 MHz and ryzen 9 3900x and I got All together and playin games and everything I Hurd I needed to turn my ram to the 3600 MHz do I did save changes and not it won’t boot to bios idk what to do plz help 

Reset CMOS.

Did you just turn the frequency to 3600MHz or did you enable the XMP/DOCP profile for the memory?

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

4 minutes ago, Andy3900x said:

I got a ASUS prime X570 pro and 32 gig of Trident Z neo 3600 MHz and I got All together and playin games and everything I Hurd I needed to turn my ram to the 3600 MHz do I did save changes and not it won’t boot to bios idk what to do plz help 

Did you just change the RAM to 3600 manually, or use XMP/DCOP to do it?

If you just did it manually by setting the speed to 3600, its likely trying to run at way to low of volts and way to tight of timings. To reset your CMOS (BIOS), reference the pic I pasted. This will get you back into the BIOS at all defaults.

To do this, use a house key, car key, metal coin, knife. Anything metal to jump those pins... That will clear the BIOS.

If you DID use DCOP or XMP, its possible your chip just won't do 3600... 

image.png

Rig: i7 13700k - - Asus Z790-P Wifi - - RTX 4080 - - 4x16GB 6000MHz - - Samsung 990 Pro 2TB NVMe Boot + Main Programs - - Assorted SATA SSD's for Photo Work - - Corsair RM850x - - Sound BlasterX EA-5 - - Corsair XC8 JTC Edition - - Corsair GPU Full Cover GPU Block - - XT45 X-Flow 420 + UT60 280 rads - - EK XRES RGB PWM - - Fractal Define S2 - - Acer Predator X34 -- Logitech G502 - - Logitech G710+ - - Logitech Z5500 - - LTT Deskpad

Headphones/amp/dac: Schiit Lyr 3 - - Fostex TR-X00 - - Sennheiser HD 6xx

Homelab/ Media Server: Proxmox VE host - - 512 NVMe Samsung 980 RAID Z1 for VM's/Proxmox boot - - Xeon e5 2660 V4- - Supermicro X10SRF-i - - 128 GB ECC 2133 - - 10x4 TB WD Red RAID Z2 - - Corsair 750D - - Corsair RM650i - - Dell H310 6Gbps SAS HBA - - Intel RES2SC240 SAS Expander - - TreuNAS + many other VM’s

iPhone 14 Pro - 2018 MacBook Air

I just changed to 3600mhz that’s it .... I will try resetting cmos also do I fo it with the mobo powered down 

7 minutes ago, Andy3900x said:

I just changed to 3600mhz that’s it .... I will try resetting cmos also do I fo it with the mobo powered down 

Shut down the computer, turn off the power supply, unhook the power supply cable, hold the case power button for 15 secs then release, get a flat screw driver and gentle touch those 2 pins. After that, hook the power supply back in then turn on the power supply then go into the BIOS then turn on XMP or DOCCP. 

Ok I’m in bios where to I set xmp?   .... in the ai overclocker tuner ?

Just now, Andy3900x said:

Ok I’m in bios where to I set xmp?

Go to EZ MODE then left side underneath RAM STATUS is D.O.C.P

And hit profile 1?

Yes then save and restart.

Next time quote the person you want to reply so we can tell you are still seeking for help or assistant or whatever. 

Ok now my drives won’t detect it shows all my drives but the only one it will let me try to boot from is a diff drive then my ssd 

8 minutes ago, AshRiver said:

Yes then save and restart.

Next time quote the person you want to reply so we can tell you are still seeking for help or assistant or whatever. 

Ok now my drives won’t detect it shows all my drives but the only one it will let me try to boot from is a diff drive then my ssd 

Where do you got your os installed? 

3 minutes ago, AshRiver said:

Where do you got your os installed? 

The ssd 120 gig

4696DDFB-1BF7-48DA-B5D6-AAB7CFE5C3D9.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Andy3900x said:

The ssd 120 gig

4696DDFB-1BF7-48DA-B5D6-AAB7CFE5C3D9.jpeg

It does detect your other drives and show your os drive. It only boot UEFI drive with WINDOWS INSTALLED only. If you want to see other drives listed in BOOT PRIORITY on EZ MODE  then you need go to Advanced Mode > Boot > CSM > enable LEGACY and UEFI. Doing this will increase your POST time. 

2 minutes ago, Andy3900x said:

image.jpg

Yes. Did you save and restart? 

5 minutes ago, Andy3900x said:

image.jpg

Your ram now run at 3600mhz. You can check that Windows Task Manager and CPU-Z. 

2 minutes ago, AshRiver said:

Your ram now run at 3600mhz. You can check that Windows Task Manager and CPU-Z. 

Ok now this happen when I set the boot order 

Ok now this happen when I set the boot order 

image.thumb.jpg.e517d42ad9a56187b0ff2089c78851f1.jpg

image.thumb.jpg.e517d42ad9a56187b0ff2089c78851f1.jpg

Can you go to advanced options then enter Windows 10? 

1 minute ago, AshRiver said:

Can you go to advanced options then enter Windows 10? 

image.thumb.jpg.45efce883dbd8466bf28dfeeff888131.jpg

2 minutes ago, Andy3900x said:

image.thumb.jpg.45efce883dbd8466bf28dfeeff888131.jpg

What did you change in the boot order? Did you enable CSM LEGACY + UEFI support in the BOOT tab in Advanced Mode? 

This is Windows corrupted issue. 

2 minutes ago, AshRiver said:

What did you change in the boot order? Did you enable CSM LEGACY + UEFI support in the BOOT tab in Advanced Mode? 

This is Windows corrupted issue. 

I thinks is something about the boot Manager is on a drive that I don’t have the os on is says that is on a 500 gig hhd 

I thinks is something about the boot Manager is on a drive that I don’t have the os on is says that is on a 500 gig hhd 

Oh, how did you install the os? The boot manager partition should be on your 120GB SSD not that 1TB HDD. I think you mess it up during your os installation. Can you try disconnect all your drives except your 120gb ssd to see if it is booting? If your ssd cannot boot alone, but can boot with your 1TB HGST drive then you need to move the boot partition from that HDD to your main 120GB SSD. You can do that on another computer but require this adapterif you don't have another desktop https://www.amazon.com/StarTech-com-SATA-USB-Cable-USB3S2SAT3CB/dp/B00HJZJI84/ref=sr_1_2?crid=1UA8NZT5SAIB5&dchild=1&keywords=external+sata+adapter&qid=1590474175&sprefix=external+sata%2Caps%2C297&sr=8-2 

EZ MODE > BOOT PRIORITY should show your 120GB SSD as Windows boot manager not that 1TB HDD. 

Your main 120gb ssd should be in sata port 1 then follow the others in order. 

1 minute ago, AshRiver said:

Oh, how did you install the os? The boot manager partition should be on your 120GB SSD not that 1TB HDD. I think you mess it up during your os installation. Can you try disconnect all your drives except your 120gb ssd to see if it is booting? If your ssd cannot boot alone, but can boot with your 1TB HGST drive then you need to move the boot partition from that HDD to your main 120GB SSD. You can do that on another computer but require this adapterif you don't have another desktop https://www.amazon.com/StarTech-com-SATA-USB-Cable-USB3S2SAT3CB/dp/B00HJZJI84/ref=sr_1_2?crid=1UA8NZT5SAIB5&dchild=1&keywords=external+sata+adapter&qid=1590474175&sprefix=external+sata%2Caps%2C297&sr=8-2 

EZ MODE > BOOT PRIORITY should show your 120GB SSD as Windows boot manager not that 1TB HDD. 

Your main 120gb ssd should be in sata port 1 then follow the others in order. 

Ok I’ll but ssd in port 1 and I had it workin fine befor I tryed to change ram spend but I’ll try to figure out what I did before  thanks for ur help but I’m gettin tyrd so I’ll hit u up Tomorrow if it’s ok U have been a lot of help thanks so much 

Ok I’ll but ssd in port 1 and I had it workin fine befor I tryed to change ram spend but I’ll try to figure out what I did before  thanks for ur help but I’m gettin tyrd so I’ll hit u up Tomorrow if it’s ok U have been a lot of help thanks so much 

Changing ram speed should no touch your drive storages. I think you got the os installation mess up since the BIOS listed your HDD as a Windows boot manager no your 120GB SSD.